Tue May 07, 2024 8:10 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Collins?

I assume Cooper

Re: Bulut or Collins......

Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

I assume Cooper

If true, then surely it’s a no brainer for Hull.

No secret that I’m a fan of Bulut, but Cooper has a track record of doing well in this league with more than one club.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 pm

I'd be happy with Cooper, he's a good manager BUT I'm realistic he won't come here.

I can see him going to Hull though.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:24 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I'd be happy with Cooper, he's a good manager BUT I'm realistic he won't come here.

I could see it the other way around, Tan only sacks you when he is scared, would he sack you for 7th? Will the loan money be there next season?

Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:I'd be happy with Cooper, he's a good manager BUT I'm realistic he won't come here.

I could see it the other way around, Tan only sacks you when he is scared, would he sack you for 7th? Will the loan money be there next season?

I don't think that we would able to provide the money required for team building.

I also feel like Hull will spend again, they kinda have to if they don't want to waste the money they have spent by not improving

Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

I assume Cooper

No secret that I’m a fan of Bulut, but Cooper has a track record of doing well in this league with more than one club.

Yeah, Cooper has a great track record and we have promising kids coming through and he was a youth coach at the highest levels

Tue May 07, 2024 10:21 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

I assume Cooper

Yeah, Cooper has a great track record and we have promising kids coming through and he was a youth coach at the highest levels

Cooper lads sorry, where Collins came from lord knows :old:

Tue May 07, 2024 10:51 pm

If Bulut went - I would go with Collins at least Joan would go with 2 up top - action in the box and steady at the back ;)

Wed May 08, 2024 7:02 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:If Bulut went - I would go with Collins at least Joan would go with 2 up top - action in the box and steady at the back ;)

:laughing5:

Wed May 08, 2024 7:05 am

I'm curious, why are some on here so certain that Cooper won't come to Cardiff but believe he'd go to Hull who just sacked their manager for finishing 7th. And I think we can assume they would also have sacked him if they finished 6th but failed in the play offs, same outcome.

Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 am

MikeO76 wrote:I'm curious, why are some on here so certain that Cooper won't come to Cardiff but believe he'd go to Hull who just sacked their manager for finishing 7th. And I think we can assume they would also have sacked him if they finished 6th but failed in the play offs, same outcome.

My reasoning is around the money that Hull will (likely) allow him to spend to build the team he wants to build, he won't get that here

Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 am

Roath_Blue wrote:
MikeO76 wrote:I'm curious, why are some on here so certain that Cooper won't come to Cardiff but believe he'd go to Hull who just sacked their manager for finishing 7th. And I think we can assume they would also have sacked him if they finished 6th but failed in the play offs, same outcome.

My reasoning is around the money that Hull will (likely) allow him to spend to build the team he wants to build, he won't get that here

I doubt he'd get money here also but it's not out of the question. Also Cooper has experience with youth so maybe he'd come here without money available.

If he went to Hull and didn't get promoted next season then we can all assume he will be sacked.

Wed May 08, 2024 5:52 pm

Where is Cooper going to go?
The promoted team are secure, Forest no then there is no one.

I can't see Leeds, Norwich or WBA sacking their manager if they don't make it to the premier league. Soton have gone all in on Martin and will be skint anyways.

He won't return to the Jacks

Boro has Carrick, Coventry are super tied to Robbins as are Preston to Lowe. Leaving us,Wurzels, Sunderland and Stoke . Nobody in their right mind goes to Watford........

So if Bulut goes I can see a serious case for Cooper....4 year deal with Rambo as assistant and no Jacks allowed

Wed May 08, 2024 5:53 pm

Nevermind cooper going to Hull, we need him to have the Wales job!

Wed May 08, 2024 7:00 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Where is Cooper going to go?
The promoted team are secure, Forest no then there is no one.

I can't see Leeds, Norwich or WBA sacking their manager if they don't make it to the premier league. Soton have gone all in on Martin and will be skint anyways.

He won't return to the Jacks

Boro has Carrick, Coventry are super tied to Robbins as are Preston to Lowe. Leaving us,Wurzels, Sunderland and Stoke . Nobody in their right mind goes to Watford........

So if Bulut goes I can see a serious case for Cooper....4 year deal with Rambo as assistant and no Jacks allowed

Good post.......if carlsberg did football managers :thumbup: