Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Defence

Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm

How come if we are always set up so defensively why are we so crap at it .Is it the players or the coaching or both :banghead:

Re: Defence

Sat May 04, 2024 1:42 pm

frank skinner wrote:How come if we are always set up so defensively why are we so crap at it .Is it the players or the coaching or both :banghead:

I think it sums up how good Ng is at keeping them organised, they've been awful without him.

Sat May 04, 2024 1:43 pm

frank skinner wrote:How come if we are always set up so defensively why are we so crap at it .Is it the players or the coaching or both :banghead:

Players without a doubt .... bad back pass failure to put foot in front of goalscorer that's two preventable goals.... all season its been lack of preventing opposition from shooting that is problem even like today defender was literally tanding on his toes but still scored

Sat May 04, 2024 10:37 pm

I’m really concerned about next season even if bulut stays that means nothing unless he is backed he may walk away himself yet who nows we need investment into this club to buy the right players to take us forward I’m not talking freebies or loans which go back to their clubs end of season there are a few players we can keep a few bright youngsters coming through but wintle ,Rawls mete they just a couple that have to go in my opinion we need pace in the team and a proper striker not farmer dido yes we must stick to the spending situation that’s the down fall everything is always last lap then excuse after excuse it wasn’t hard for Bulut to do better than last year 21st position