Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: f*cking EMBARRASSING / I HAVE STOOD BY BULUT &

Sat May 04, 2024 2:34 pm

stentona wrote:The problem is Bulut hasn't handled the youngsters particularly well.
I would rather start next season with a manager who sets us up to play more attacking football. This sh#t needs to stop NOW.
A season of sh#t football is not a kneejerk reaction.
Still a lot of cr@p in our squad. We all know what's needed.
New owners: Yes please
New manager: Yes please
Director of football: Yes please
New players? Of course
Decent striker
Central midfielder x2
LB & RB
Out:
Romeo
Bowler
Siopis (apart from the first few games of the season he's been shite)
Wintle
Farmer Dido

I completely agree on Siopis, he's been very disappointing in the 2nd half of the season. If Bulut walks and Siopis sulks...why not join him pal!

Sat May 04, 2024 2:39 pm

Bulut and the players should reimburse the 1500 or so city fans that went up there.

Sat May 04, 2024 2:45 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
MikeO76 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:It was awful, got to the point I could only laugh about it.

Fans brilliant though, yet again singing we want you to stay to Bulut at full time.

Long journey back now.

I certainly couldn't hear it being sung in the second half :laughing6:

Well it was being sung at full time.

Oh dear. Must have had his family in the crowd.

Sat May 04, 2024 2:47 pm

Tanner can't defend.

Romeo can't defend.

Goutas worse game for us, head back in Greece.

Philips is off and made a mistake.

Wintle did nothing.

Siopis misplaces too many passes.

Sat May 04, 2024 3:09 pm

We can keep saying this time and time again but no one at the club cares about us fans.
And i think its a knee jerk reaction to want bulut out because he is not even our manager at the moment.
So yeah.
This will never improve until every single board member leaves the club.
but that will never happen

only way to get to the owner and its board is to protest and now the season is gone that chance is gone.

Sat May 04, 2024 3:11 pm

A bad result-cry me a river. No where near our strongest side. Romeo and Bowler were a liability on the right side and have probably played their last game for the club as well as that so called striker. Tanner had a good first half but is no fullback. No point crying now. The club management nowknow we need new blood and to get rid of a few too.

Sat May 04, 2024 3:19 pm

Shocking performance lost for words bulut has done himself no favours after today

Sat May 04, 2024 3:21 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:We can keep saying this time and time again but no one at the club cares about us fans.
And i think its a knee jerk reaction to want bulut out because he is not even our manager at the moment.
So yeah.
This will never improve until every single board member leaves the club.
but that will never happen

only way to get to the owner and its board is to protest and now the season is gone that chance is gone.

Peoples views are hardly knee jerk are they? People been doubting bulut since before Xmas. He just reenforcing they views.

Sat May 04, 2024 3:27 pm

Turnbull was the biggest disappointment today. So many times he could've hit it, ran with it or passed forward and he didnt! Today was the day he could've got his first goal. He needed to be ten yards further up the pitch.

As for Bulut. Still leant him to stay... But no way chucking cash at him!! Sensible budget.

Sat May 04, 2024 3:37 pm

Why wasn't Turnbull 10 yards further up the pitch then? Was that down to Bulutball tactics against the mighty Rotherham?

Sat May 04, 2024 4:05 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Why wasn't Turnbull 10 yards further up the pitch then? Was that down to Bulutball tactics against the mighty Rotherham?

Exactly that.

Sat May 04, 2024 4:14 pm

Couldn't follow the game today but the result is very very humiliating to say the least very bad end to the season and a concern for next season.
The club have to get things right to move forward again next season.
Issue is do we trust them incharge .
Personal i dont trust em one bit.

As the season went we finished where we needed to finish so job done .
As for bulut based on that id give him a new contract.
In my opinion we nees stability. We cant live in this league having a new manager all the time and loan players.
Look at brum gone to league one .
We have to be careful how we manage things .
Make or break for next season comea down again to Tan and we all no how that goes so Personal im worried what will happen next.
We will see i guess

Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 pm

Do a poll!!

(Just not me, because I'll get shouted at!)

Defeats like this, buck stops with Bulut. Been too many for my liking this season. I personally dont care where his family live. I just want his players to run through walls like Malkys and Warnocks (at times).

Sat May 04, 2024 4:36 pm

Whata f.ck.ng awful signing farmer dido was if he is in the squad next season i refuse to attend.

Sat May 04, 2024 4:46 pm

In fairness, the result probably suits Tan today. Gives him a reason not to give Bulut a lengthy lucrative contract and have to back him with players. Back to square one over the summer I think!

Sat May 04, 2024 5:10 pm

SB 1927 wrote:Do a poll!!

Defeats like this, buck stops with Bulut. Been too many for my liking this season. I personally dont care where his family live. I just want his players to run through walls like Malkys and Warnocks (at times).

It was ridiculously selfish of you to post a thread on a forum that thrives on opinion and threads. How dare you! Haha (this is sarcasm by the way)

Sat May 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Warnock would not have let that happen today bulut did.

Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:

It was ridiculously selfish of you to post a thread on a forum that thrives on opinion and threads. How dare you! Haha (this is sarcasm by the way)

:laughing6:

Sat May 04, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 pm

Reply :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 pm

montyblue wrote:Warnock would not have let that happen today bulut did.

Team used to shit themselves playing us when Warnock was in charge.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:50 pm

Hope he is ashamed of his team after that.

Sat May 04, 2024 7:14 pm

I was undecided about Bulut until the last few games.
We've had some great moments but.
Millwall/Middlesbrough/today and then of course the game down west(cup final for the quadruple and slim chance of play-offs).
Season ended then in fact.
I realise there are injuries and poor players (Romeo ffs) but there is no excuse for what seems zero motivation and tactics.
It's a no from me.

Sat May 04, 2024 8:13 pm

Pathetic performance, embarrassing result. Bulut can’t motivate a team, on your way.

Sat May 04, 2024 8:18 pm

I agree. Season is now finished and people are making their minds up on Bulut. Someone please do a poll. In or out?

Sat May 04, 2024 8:27 pm

MikeO76 wrote:

I agree. Season is now finished and people are making their minds up on Bulut. Someone please do a poll. In or out?

Always happy to oblige

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239114

Sat May 04, 2024 8:29 pm

Yes it was a dead rubber game but that was an insult to those that travelled, who should get a refund.

We also should do more for our amazing away support, it's just taken for granted by VT/MD/KC and probably despised by Wayne "Hitler" Nash. And that's an insult to Hitler.

A few seasons ago, Swansea gave a shirt to each away fan on the last game of the season. All we got was a Peters sausage roll from some promotional dolly bird who was all lips and tits asking fans to say on camera how nice they were. She ran off after we told her they were made from lips and arseholes followed by a hail of their rank snacks.

Sat May 04, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply:

Sat May 04, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply:

Sat May 04, 2024 9:00 pm

Reply: