Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do You Want Sam Hammam Back At The Club??

Poll ended at Mon May 06, 2024 7:19 pm

Yes
30%
No
62%
Unsure
7%
Don't Care
1%

Total votes : 89

Do You Want Sam Hammam Back At The Club?

Thu May 02, 2024 7:19 pm

As it says on the tin, do you want Sam back instead of Tan?

Re: Do You Want Sam Hammam Back At The Club?

Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 pm

I don't see why we have another two threads about SH now.

Its been stated he is 100% NOT coming back. So I feel like the poll should have a "this is irrelevant" choice

Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 pm

Sam, whether he comes back or not, and I hope he finds a way, is synonymous with Cardiff City. End of.

Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm

If you say 'Sam is coming back' enough times, it will happen. :ayatollah:

Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 pm

As much as i enjoyed his time here, he nearly broke us.
His time has come and gone, time for the next man to take us forward.

Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 pm

Yes. NQAT.

Tans Money+Sam's Expertise, Experience & Drive=Sustainable PL Status

And for those who disagree with Sam, and of which whose opinions I duly respect, then who is better, available and wants to do it?

Thu May 02, 2024 11:36 pm

Without a doubt, yes.

Will it happen? Unfortunately not.

What I will say is it feels like there’s a new topic on this every day - even most are of the view that it won’t happen.

Fri May 03, 2024 2:48 am

Roath_Blue wrote:I don't see why we have another two threads about SH now.

Its been stated he is 100% NOT coming back. So I feel like the poll should have a "this is irrelevant" choice

Spot on (again)...! :thumbup:

It's really getting pathetic now. People have been asked to let it go but it seems some just want to be a 'start-a-thread' hero (which they are not) or simply 'stir-the-pot' (which they are sadly having some success with...

I'm not sure how many times this has to be brought up and I am pretty sure Sam wouldn't want it so incessantly either; particular when those close to him have stated he is not coming back...

Very sad but very true...! :cry:

Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 am

Sven wrote:

It's really getting pathetic now. People have been asked to let it go but it seems some just want to be a 'start-a-thread' hero (which they are not) or simply 'stir-the-pot' (which they are sadly having some success with...

I'm not sure how many times this has to be brought up and I am pretty sure Sam wouldn't want it so incessantly either; particular when those close to him have stated he is not coming back...

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

"Start-a-thread-hero".

Quality. You seem to try your best to single out posters. It's a forum, forums need threads. You've got the power, haven't you? Delete it? :laughing6:

I'll go back to 'just reading' I think. Petty as you like... :laughing6:

Fri May 03, 2024 6:21 am

Another thread zzzzzzzzzz, 50/50 the poll is , sam will divide the fans just as much maybe more than Tan has , we should have new owners not past ones look to the future not the past . Nice billionaire like Newcastle owners would do please . :lol:

Fri May 03, 2024 6:33 am

SB 1927 wrote:As it says on the tin, do you want Sam back instead of Tan?

The headline is different from your first post... why instead of?

What if there was a way of having both.

Anyway how much more of SH have we to endure one of his closest friends has stated so many times that IT IS NOT HAPPENING. END OF.

Fri May 03, 2024 7:49 am

wez1927 wrote:Another thread zzzzzzzzzz, 50/50 the poll is , sam will divide the fans just as much maybe more than Tan has , we should have new owners not past ones look to the future not the past . Nice billionaire like Newcastle owners would do please . :lol:

Won't make any difference due to FFP unless there is a way of paying off the loans of £40m or somewhere around there.

Fri May 03, 2024 8:04 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another thread zzzzzzzzzz, 50/50 the poll is , sam will divide the fans just as much maybe more than Tan has , we should have new owners not past ones look to the future not the past . Nice billionaire like Newcastle owners would do please . :lol:

Won't make any difference due to FFP unless there is a way of paying off the loans of £40m or somewhere around there.
Not sure loans are the issue as they can be written off .

Fri May 03, 2024 1:17 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yes but the likes of Dalman and the other group wont write them off as they are getting 9%.

They can be bought out BUT it will be more than what they are worth.

Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 pm

Absolutely yes.

Fri May 03, 2024 1:49 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yes but the likes of Dalman and the other group wont write them off as they are getting 9%.

The other group is connected to tan also there is no security charge other than Tan and his son registered at companies house .

Fri May 03, 2024 1:56 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

"Start-a-thread-hero".

Quality. You seem to try your best to single out posters. It's a forum, forums need threads. You've got the power, haven't you? Delete it? :laughing6:

You believe what you feel you need to; but I don't recall responding to you previously; and the post was a general one, not specifically aimed at you...

Thecrest of your post above is tosh, tbh...! :ayatollah:

Fri May 03, 2024 1:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

The other group is connected to tan also there is no security charge other than Tan and his son registered at companies house .

This is true! In all balance, all the loans are effectively underwritten by Vincent Tan himself...

Fri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm

Quite an interesting poll. Im surprised to be honest how few have backed Sam over tan. I didn’t see that coming.

Fri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

This is true! In all balance, all the loans are effectively underwritten by Vincent Tan himself...

I know it's true basically dalman is being paid 9% of his so called loan now , he's not taking a big wage like before .

Fri May 03, 2024 8:38 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:Quite an interesting poll. Im surprised to be honest how few have backed Sam over tan. I didn’t see that coming.

Better the devil you know, and I despise Tan

Sat May 04, 2024 1:01 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I know it's true basically dalman is being paid 9% of his so called loan now , he's not taking a big wage like before .

Wez, you know it; and I suspect we have the same external source, so you'll know ultimately it's all down to Vincent Tan should push come to shove... :ayatollah:

Sat May 04, 2024 4:06 am

I voted No.
How has Sam suddenly become rich enough? Need details about this

Sat May 04, 2024 10:05 am

Cardiff_CPT wrote:I voted No.
How has Sam suddenly become rich enough? Need details about this

I asked very similar in another thread as someone said he’s now richer than tan. But no one replied, I did a very quick google which I doubt is 100% accurate but it showed tan to be significantly better off.
But all irrelevant as there’s no change of happening anyway, and would he want to come back some where where he appears surprisingly not to be welcome.

Sat May 04, 2024 10:58 am

It would just be more borrowed money from a number of 3rd party's irrelevant of who the owner is.

These owners don't do this for free eitherway.

Sat May 04, 2024 1:26 pm

I will just say this TAN OUT

Sat May 04, 2024 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will just say this TAN OUT

I concur Annis.... :thumbup:

Sat May 04, 2024 2:26 pm

Tan get out of the club

Sat May 04, 2024 4:15 pm

Sven wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

"Start-a-thread-hero".

You believe what you feel you need to; but I don't recall responding to you previously; and the post was a general one, not specifically aimed at you...

Thecrest of your post above is tosh, tbh...! :ayatollah:

78 poll replies! You should be shaking my hand for the traffic! :lol:

Sun May 05, 2024 11:37 am

Hell no, not under any circumstances should he be allowed anywhere near the club.