Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Tickets next season

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

I popped into the ticket office today asked the girl on the door about next seasons tickets being photo ID she said yes they are
I find this totally bizzare ! As when I cannot attend games my mate has my ticket ,so how the hell is he gonna get in now with my mugshot on the ticket card ! Spoke to a few fans around me today NOT happy with this stupid thing the club are introducing
So I buy my ticket , can’t attend a game so lose out by no one being allowed to use my card ! Hmm giving serious thoughts to this
Another point how long have I got before I can’t keep the seat im currently in ?
If anyone knows
Cheers ⚽️

Re: Season Tickets next season

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 pm

henge56 wrote:I popped into the ticket office today asked the girl on the door about next seasons tickets being photo ID she said yes they are
I find this totally bizzare ! As when I cannot attend games my mate has my ticket ,so how the hell is he gonna get in now with my mugshot on the ticket card ! Spoke to a few fans around me today NOT happy with this stupid thing the club are introducing
So I buy my ticket , can’t attend a game so lose out by no one being allowed to use my card ! Hmm giving serious thoughts to this
Another point how long have I got before I can’t keep the seat im currently in ?
If anyone knows
Cheers ⚽️

Need to look at the thread on this subject get your answers there...got until midnight on 30th to keep your seat...

Re: Season Tickets next season

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238925