Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ WE NEED VINCENT TAN “

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

Reply :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:Problem is wez is that he's asking for an unrealistic amount, and considering the amount of money he is losing season on season, is it not better to take a 'decent' offer and cut his losses?

We arevworth well over 100 million I spoke with Sam directly last season he said he thinks its 60 million I disagreed with him the stadium alone is worth more than that .I know another offer in total would of been 100 million but it was a lot of if and buts with that not straight cash .it's simple pay the money or don't get the club, tan is down 250 million remember ,why would he take 60 million? He's rich enough to sit on it inflation alone over years would get more money back .

As if we worth more than 100 million? What a buffoon…..what did Derby and West Brom go for recently? About half that and they are bigger clubs than us. The jacks only went for about that whilst in the PL ffs….the fact he’d rather keep proving how inept he is and lose a million a month just goes to show what a fool he is. If he’s been offered 60 million he should bite the persons hand off

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm

goats wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:Problem is wez is that he's asking for an unrealistic amount, and considering the amount of money he is losing season on season, is it not better to take a 'decent' offer and cut his losses?

We arevworth well over 100 million I spoke with Sam directly last season he said he thinks its 60 million I disagreed with him the stadium alone is worth more than that .I know another offer in total would of been 100 million but it was a lot of if and buts with that not straight cash .it's simple pay the money or don't get the club, tan is down 250 million remember ,why would he take 60 million? He's rich enough to sit on it inflation alone over years would get more money back .

As if we worth more than 100 million? What a buffoon…..what did Derby and West Brom go for recently? About half that and they are bigger clubs than us. The jacks only went for about that whilst in the PL ffs….the fact he’d rather keep proving how inept he is and lose a million a month just goes to show what a fool he is. If he’s been offered 60 million he should bite the persons hand off

We are worth more than derby and westbrom , they were bought with debt still owed too , Swansea don't even own there stadium so your logic is totally flawed look at what the stadium is worth alone in the accounts .remember that Tan is offering a debt free club , Derby were in administration too ,

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 pm

What’s the stadium worth? Nothing, as it can only be used for what it is….you cannot sell or do anything to it. By charging way to much ie 100 million you are actually paying off his debts too, the ones he has run up through ineptitude, club isn’t worth more than 50/60. If we dropped into league one half again.