Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Owner Vincent Tan:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am

Owner Vincent Tan is still to reveal whether he will extend Erol Bulut’s stay with Cardiff City but the manager says the hierarchy are happy with the club’s progress this season.

“I know Mehmet is happy with the progress I’ve made and he’s told Vincent Tan, who
I believe is happening.”

“I now need clarity on what is happening?”

Tan has totally ignored Erol Bulut for five months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Owner Vincent Tan:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am

Annis,

On another thread, Wez stated that Tans hands are tied and that both Tan and Bulut are gone in the summer.

Know there are rumours of big things happening this summer but is there any truth in the above?

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

Roath_Blue wrote:Annis,

On another thread, Wez stated that Tans hands are tied and that both Tan and Bulut are gone in the summer.

Know there are rumours of big things happening this summer but is there any truth in the above?

My friend, I will leave it to Wez.

Yes their is hopefully good things ahead this Summer as I said a while back.

Bluebirds

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am

With what I heard, it’s reasonable to suggest that maybe the current owner isn’t in the position to appoint a manager for next season.

I do still believe that Bulut has done enough to stay.

But there could be a further delay in a decision on who is the manager, due to other factors at the club.

You will notice that last weekend Bulut said “the board will make the right decision for the club’s future”.

That was a very interesting comment.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am

You would have thought that Bulut would have been told weeks ago if his contract was to be renewed

So either Tan is up to his usual antics and hasn’t a clue what he is doing (that’s a possibility) or maybe just maybe there are things happening in the background

Time will tell

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:59 pm

And although I am Bulut out, and from the day we went red, Tan out, delays mean a new appointment will miss out on transfer targets as that merry go round has already started with agents and clubs moving fast, to many times have we been left with available player leftovers.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm

I believe it's all in hand.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:And although I am Bulut out, and from the day we went red, Tan out, delays mean a new appointment will miss out on transfer targets as that merry go round has already started with agents and clubs moving fast, to many times have we been left with available player leftovers.
Not sure that's true as a new manager will have his own people's wants .

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm

Even Mr Tan can't be that spiteful to leave it to last day to sack EB.
He can see improvement and the fans ( mostly) want EB to stay so the question is what is going on?
1. Tan is just on a power trip.
2. Tan is off ( I think this depends on civil case in France)
3. New owner says to leave it to them.
What I don't understand is IF there are interested parties to buy we would know as it would need the EFL fit and proper tests which always get leaked.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:And although I am Bulut out, and from the day we went red, Tan out, delays mean a new appointment will miss out on transfer targets as that merry go round has already started with agents and clubs moving fast, to many times have we been left with available player leftovers.
Not sure that's true as a new manager will have his own people's wants .

‘Will have’ as if it’s going to happen, Wez? :thumbup:
Ps. Tenerife was superb. Off again a week today :occasion5:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 pm

JulesK wrote:Even Mr Tan can't be that spiteful to leave it to last day to sack EB.
He can see improvement and the fans ( mostly) want EB to stay so the question is what is going on?
1. Tan is just on a power trip.
2. Tan is off ( I think this depends on civil case in France)
3. New owner says to leave it to them.
What I don't understand is IF there are interested parties to buy we would know as it would need the EFL fit and proper tests which always get leaked.

Jules surprised possible takeover hasn't been speculated on by sky or Rob Phillips by now? Afterall it's not long before end season and start of new recruitment of loan players and replacing out of contract players .... its so typical city magical mystery tour of what's happening. :o

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm

Lol Allen its always been a ride on the CCFC roller coaster.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm

JulesK wrote:Lol Allen its always been a ride on the CCFC roller coaster.

Trouble is how do we get off? :D

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 pm

Hotel California just sprung to mind....

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 pm

If tan is selling it would be all over wales online ,I hope he is can’t see it though just jackanorys telling stories