Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City: Highest Average Attendance Over 10 Years

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 am

Just shows if we get success at least 30,000 will turn up every match and this season we got it, if we had held 40,000 we would of got it:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City: Highest Average Attendance Over 10 Years

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am

Watch the documentary "Sunderland Till I Die". At the start of the documentary they were losing £40m a season and then went down to League One. A new owner and team came in and next thing they got promoted and broke even that season. It was the 40,000 attendances they got that made them achieve that.

The only was I see us getting out of the shit we are in is getting those attendances.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Watch the documentary "Sunderland Till I Die". At the start of the documentary they were losing £40m a season and then went down to League One. A new owner and team came in and next thing they got promoted and broke even that season. It was the 40,000 attendances they got that made them achieve that.

The only was I see us getting out of the shit we are in is getting those attendances.

We need South Wales to start turning up
More.

Ian, I worried as sales well
Down for next season, we need clarity in what’s going on ASAP

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am

This is annoying in itself, as it shows that so many in South Wales have put their Utd, Liverpool and City shirts back on instead.