Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROTHERHAM AWAY HOW MANY GOING ?

Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:49 am

Just hoping we have a good turn out and we owe them up there after having to travel twice with floodgate we can wave them goodbye to league 1.

Re: ROTHERHAM AWAY HOW MANY GOING ?

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:55 am

montyblue wrote:Just hoping we have a good turn out and we owe them up there after having to travel twice with floodgate we can wave them goodbye to league 1.

I’m going with my son ,his second away game , he thinks we are playing Rovernham :D

Hopefully 1,500 plus ?

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:10 am

Mr Ducie wrote:
montyblue wrote:Just hoping we have a good turn out and we owe them up there after having to travel twice with floodgate we can wave them goodbye to league 1.

I’m going with my son ,his second away game , he thinks we are playing Rovernham :D

Hopefully 1,500 plus ?

Was hoping more than that its an early kick off so an early start for some
not so bad for me and mate going from newtown with umberella hats on wetherspoons in the town.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:15 am

montyblue wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:

Hopefully 1,500 plus ?

Was hoping more than that its an early kick off so an early start for some
not so bad for me and mate going from newtown with umberella hats on wetherspoons in the town.

Hopefully more than 1,500 will go and the fancy dress will be fun for the fans

Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:14 pm

I’ll be there, getting a 7am train from here :bluebird:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:56 pm

I’m there too with my youngest son, wasnt gona go to this one but he is getting proper addicted now and he wanted to go , so gotta get the snorkels out for this one, I’d think there’s gota be around 1700 going