Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where for art thou, Wiggy?

Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:16 pm

We won and you've yet again disappeared.

From these forums at least.

I did see that you had posted on one of the social media groups, and even there you are being told to have a night off.

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Re: Where for art thou, Wiggy?

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:52 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:We won and you've yet again disappeared.

I did see that you had posted on one of the social media groups, and even there you are being told to have a night off.

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Radio silence...??? ;) :lol:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:49 am

Sven wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

He probably is re writing his 10 page template that he had ready to post slagging off Bulut.

Being as we won he's got to change it slightly to make use stats to fit his agenda.

I'm sure he will be back as soon as we lose

Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:23 pm

Sven wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

:lol:

Yes he is anti Bulut but he has expressed reasons why where no one has disagreed with him. Someone once told be its called opinion. I say you live or die by that.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:55 pm

His FB profile says he's a "Personality DJ" . Whenever I read his posts it's always in the voice of DJ Nicey from The Fast Show. I wonder if DJ Wiggy Wiggins also does a lot of work for "charidy". Needs to change his name to Wiggy The Whinger.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:04 am

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Good to see I'm missed lads , thanks to Annis for the heads up ...Busy earning a crust

Ok so Saturday decent 3 points in the end but hopefully you were paying attention?

First half if they'd brought their boots they could have been 3 - 4 - 5 up? Again, the starting line up didn't get us front foot at home first half? Rubin played wide left is a big no, he's tried it there before, so why start that way? We saw what happened when he moved centrally second half. Will Erol ever learn, let's see next game?! Our passing was shocking early on, we gifted them several chances which should have been taken.
Our pattern of play, out from the back. Into midfield is poor, rabbits in headlights when they get the ball, nobody to pass to. No press first half, BUT great to see Tanner on his more natural side, fizzing some quality into the box.

Again our one isolated striker Mete (who he keeps playing there but ain't a centre forward in a million years) nowhere to be seen. More importantly, at home no gamble from any midfielder to get in their box? Too pre occupied with defending maybe?
So chances created missed. Our one noteable effort was a tame Turnbull header, their keeper could have had a cigar and a hammock. Ashford looked lively on the other side, again nice to see a right foot out there.

It a nutshell, it looked like we were waiting for Saints to score before doing anything? Lucky to be just one zip half time...you tell me?

Second half, better press, Bulut (hero) changes things, puts on a better centre forward (who really should start?) More energy as Colwill moves inside to dictate the play. Conte was superb, when given his chance looks a great prospect, with an assured first touch. Ashford should be on the sheet every week, at home play him up with "Hey Jude", have a go at teams? Great strike, went in off the defenders 'arris, but you don't buy a ticket .....

More energy here then, but they still missed guilt edged chances, Goutas with a great block aswell.

Here's the summary boys:
A decent three points against a side who blew us away first half, should have been out of sight ( It was men against boys really) Would Erol have played the kids had Grant, Bowler, Perry been available? Probably not I'm thinking? They all need game time and end of season is the perfect opportunity - yes?

Keeper looks a lot better and perhaps we can build from here. Still far from convinced with Mr Bulut, needs to be more more pro active at home. One deep midfielder is enough, have a pop at teams, get bodies in the box, feeding off those Tanner crosses.

That said, good to get one over on Martin who's a slimy creature. Tan's mind may already be made up, so squeaky bum time lads!

Up the City,

Smashy & NIcey :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:50 am

Wiggy wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Good to see I'm missed lads , thanks to Annis for the heads up ...Busy earning a crust

Ok so Saturday decent 3 points in the end but hopefully you were paying attention?

First half if they'd brought their boots they could have been 3 - 4 - 5 up? Again, the starting line up didn't get us front foot at home first half? Rubin played wide left is a big no, he's tried it there before, so why start that way? We saw what happened when he moved centrally second half. Will Erol ever learn, let's see next game?! Our passing was shocking early on, we gifted them several chances which should have been taken.
Our pattern of play, out from the back. Into midfield is poor, rabbits in headlights when they get the ball, nobody to pass to. No press first half, BUT great to see Tanner on his more natural side, fizzing some quality into the box.

Again our one isolated striker Mete (who he keeps playing there but ain't a centre forward in a million years) nowhere to be seen. More importantly, at home no gamble from any midfielder to get in their box? Too pre occupied with defending maybe?
So chances created missed. Our one noteable effort was a tame Turnbull header, their keeper could have had a cigar and a hammock. Ashford looked lively on the other side, again nice to see a right foot out there.

It a nutshell, it looked like we were waiting for Saints to score before doing anything? Lucky to be just one zip half time...you tell me?

Second half, better press, Bulut (hero) changes things, puts on a better centre forward (who really should start?) More energy as Colwill moves inside to dictate the play. Conte was superb, when given his chance looks a great prospect, with an assured first touch. Ashford should be on the sheet every week, at home play him up with "Hey Jude", have a go at teams? Great strike, went in off the defenders 'arris, but you don't buy a ticket .....

More energy here then, but they still missed guilt edged chances, Goutas with a great block aswell.

Here's the summary boys:
A decent three points against a side who blew us away first half, should have been out of sight ( It was men against boys really) Would Erol have played the kids had Grant, Bowler, Perry been available? Probably not I'm thinking? They all need game time and end of season is the perfect opportunity - yes?

Keeper looks a lot better and perhaps we can build from here. Still far from convinced with Mr Bulut, needs to be more more pro active at home. One deep midfielder is enough, have a pop at teams, get bodies in the box, feeding off those Tanner crosses.

That said, good to get one over on Martin who's a slimy creature. Tan's mind may already be made up, so squeaky bum time lads!

Up the City,

Don't you just love these forums.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:08 pm

:lol:
Yes you gota love this forum , love it
Wiggy has some very good points in my opinion
:bluebird:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:11 pm

if Wiggy is the same one i am thinking of from the "Premier Bluebirds" page, and sometimes the call in show on a monday, i actually respect his opinion, although i totally disagree with his views on things, whenever we have had a debate on the premier bluebirds page, he's always given his reasons for his views, and again even if i don't agree, i can atleast respect someone who backs up why they feel that way. there's far too many i see posting "anti-this" or anti that without ever backing up why they feel that way. i don't understand the need for some of the things said on this page because he has a different opinion.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:43 pm

Wiggy wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Here's the summary boys:

Up the City,

Good post and some very decent points made to be fair.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm

Wiggy wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Here's the summary boys:

Up the City,

A very good reply and some excellent points made. :thumbup:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:46 pm

Agree with much of what the Wiggster has said.

I honestly don't think the youngsters would have got a snuff of the first team if the usual suspects had been available.

The point about having 1 defensive midfielder - fully agree.
At home, we should be having a crack but Erol has rarely set us up to do that with his inverted wingers and 1 striker (who isn't always a striker e.g. Meite).

Goes to show that if you play square pegs in square holes, you have a better chance of playing well - no surprise there.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:52 pm

Fair play great poster Wiggy is and it’s great to have him on here.

But Tan won’t get better than Bulut, that’s the reason why I want Bulut to get another year.

Wiggy’s music is class

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Fair play great poster Wiggy is and it’s great to have him on here.

But Tan won’t get better than Bulut, that’s the reason why I want Bulut to get another year.

Wiggy’s music is class

Can't beat the oldies Annis :old: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 am

Some good points made by Wiggy. Sign him up for a column in the Echo :)

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:03 am

Cardiff_CPT wrote:Some good points made by Wiggy. Sign him up for a column in the Echo :)

Thanks Cardiff _CPT , I could just about fit that in.....if the dollar was right :bluescarf: :old:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:32 am

Wiggy wrote:

Rightly so.

Clueless as feck.

Here's the summary boys:

Up the City,

There is no way we could have taken the game to Southampton right from the start, they were confident had won their last three games and they are renowned for being quick out of the blocks and scoring early, the tactics worked really well and with an inexperienced team that was an outstanding result, even better it ruined Martins automatic promotion hopes :thumbup: