Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Russell Martin “

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 pm

Cheer up Russell Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Russell Martin “

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:32 pm

Couldn’t of happened to a nicer guy.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:42 pm

So glad we give him the stick the smarmy tw*t deserves

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:42 pm

Love it :lol:
Can't stand the guy

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:56 pm

We were singing “Russell Martin you’re a wanker” in Canton at the end and he looked livid walking down the tunnel :lol:

Hope they get thrashed in the play offs.

If they don’t go up with that squad, he should be sacked.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:58 pm

Southampton fans aren't happy with him.

Should be doing a lot better. That tippy happy across the defence shit. They're furious.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Absolutely right to call him a wanker.

Absolutely appalling calling him a sex offender.

Is there any wonder he behaves the way he does when his team beats us when he hears chants like that one today which was also used at the away game?

Our fans can be brilliant but a large number can be f*cking idiots too.

Was a bit surprised he didn't try to "swim away" when the sprinklers were turned on him! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:28 pm

Wheres the interviews?..... Should be great viewing

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:50 pm

On ‘Call Rob’ he complained that the sprinklers were put on to soak him. ‘Someone on the sidelines used their mobile phone to pass on the messsge he said. What a tool.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:53 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:On ‘Call Rob’ he complained that the sprinklers were put on to soak him. ‘Someone on the sidelines used their mobile phone to pass on the messsge he said. What a tool.

Saw a clip of him on Twitter/X about to break down in tears because, according to him, they should have been 5-0 up at HT.

So sweet this win is.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:58 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:On ‘Call Rob’ he complained that the sprinklers were put on to soak him. ‘Someone on the sidelines used their mobile phone to pass on the messsge he said. What a tool.

They did, hilarious

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 pm

davids wrote:Absolutely right to call him a wanker.

Is there any wonder he behaves the way he does when his team beats us when he hears chants like that one today which was also used at the away game?

Was a bit surprised he didn't try to "swim away" when the sprinklers were turned on him! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Have to agree. Makes me cringe.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:53 pm

Is it that bad?

We sing about the Jacks being sexually assaulted by their parents, but we also know that’s not the case with the majority of them.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Is it that bad?

We sing about the Jacks being sexually assaulted by their parents, but we also know that’s not the case with the majority of them.

That’s another song that’s cringeworthy imo.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:49 am

Got no time for Russell Martin what goes round comes round I was at the Liberty when he was giving it the big one after they beat us and we saved his job love bluebirds so delighted we won yesterday

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:50 am

Got no time for Russell Martin what goes round comes round I was at the Liberty when he was giving it the big one after they beat us and we saved his job love bluebirds so delighted we won yesterday

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:05 am

cardiff 74 wrote:Got no time for Russell Martin what goes round comes round I was at the Liberty when he was giving it the big one after they beat us and we saved his job love bluebirds so delighted we won yesterday

Me neither :thumbup:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:37 am

Whoever soaked the smarmy smug swim-away tw*t with the sprinklers should be rewarded. What a disastrous day for him yesterday, we all but ended his autos chances, soaked him for doing the silly swim away cowards nonsense and now their fans want him gone.

I hope they reach the play off final, which he will of course arrogantly expect to win, go two nil up and then lose 3-2 in the last minute of extra time and then the sprinklers soak him again as he walks around with a face like a big bag of bollocks.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:41 am

Ah the sight of him looking sad makes me very happy on this fine Sunday morning.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am

Last nights result, a 5-0 lose to Leicester, has turned the fans against him big time.

I can't see then getting to the final of the play off now.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:39 am

They had 66% possession though. Haha

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:35 pm

Somebody should tell him GOAĹLLĹLLS NOT POSSESION WIN GAMES LOL

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Last nights result, a 5-0 lose to Leicester, has turned the fans against him big time.

I can't see then getting to the final of the play off now.

Looking like they’ll play West Brom in the play-offs who are playing well, I agree that I can’t see Southampton winning that tie.

I think the top two will be Ipswich and Leicester.

Can then see a Leeds v West Brom play-off final.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 pm

Not the best of days for him ;)

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 pm

Another top result today for 'Jack' Russell Martin... :ayatollah:

Karma is a great thing...! :lol: