Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disrespectful Mr. De Fauw, this is the first and of course t

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:58 am

My football friends from Paok Thessolinaki asked me to post this:

Disrespectful Mr. De Fauw,

this is the first and of course the last time I will ever deal with a poor man who seeks like hell to be noticed and in order to achieve it doesn't hesitate to act like a modern Nero version...

It's definite that in a few hours when PAOK Thessaloniki will have qualified for the next round in Europe Conference League, believe me everyone will have forgotten you again... as always!

I just wonder if you are aware that the Second World War ended with the defeat of the Axis forces and practices such as corfew of free citizens based on their nationality and unprovoked attacks against them by the forces of repression are now prohibited by law...

I wonder if you have ever heard the term, HUMAN RIGHTS for the observance of which your country is furiously sucking every last Euro from European Community funds...

Are you aware that we are all citizens of the same country called the European Union, whose headquarters are in your country and within its borders its fundamental law allows the free movement of people, workers, products and ideas?
Have you ever heard of what this is called?
It's called racism, Mr. Mayor...

And if tolerance of racism is a big cancer in our society these days, there is an even bigger disease which is called hypocrisy...

Hypocrisy is, for example, waving Ukrainian flags in front of the town hall with one hand and with the other hand welcoming Russian millions that are pouring into your city through a football team ...

There are neither sanctions nor bans there, right Mr. Mayor?

But what I really feel obliged to do is to make it clear that the inhabitants of the beautiful city of Bruges, which I doubt would be as beautiful without the UNESCO millions,
the gastronomy and hotel professionals, who have lost revenue from your behaviour, and even the friends of Club Brugge were worthy.
They demonstrated culture and a level of excellence that should be taken for granted in 2024...
As I mentioned before, in a few hours we will have already forgotten you, all we will remember forever is that both the beautiful city of Brugge and its inhabitants deserve to have a much better mayor than you...
I sincerely feel sorry for them...

Unworthy Mr De Fauw,
this is the first and of course the last time I will deal with a little man who seeks like hell for viewing...

Because in a few hours when the PAOK Thessaloniki team will have qualified for the next round, believe me everyone will have forgotten you again... as always!

I wonder if you know that World War II ended with the defeat of the axis forces and practices such as banning the movement of free citizens based on their nationality as well as unprovoked attacks against them by repressive forces are now prohibited by law...

I wonder if you've ever heard the term, human rights to uphold which your country sucks you with fury every last Euro from community funds...

Are you aware that we are all citizens of the same country called the European Union, whose headquarters is in your country and within its borders its fundamental perhaps law allows the free movement of people, workers, products and ideas?

Have you ever heard what is this called?

It is called RACISM Mr. Mayor...

And if tolerating racism nowadays is a big cancer on our society, there is an even bigger plague called hypocrisy...

Hypocrisy is p. x. to wave Ukrainian flags in front of the town hall with one hand and with the other to welcome Russian millions falling into your city through a football team ...

There are neither sanctions nor bans there, right Mr. Mayor?

But what I consider is my real obligation to clarify that the residents of the beautiful city of Breeze, which I doubt would be just as beautiful without UNESCO millions,
the restaurant and hotel professionals who lost revenue from your stay this but even the friends of Club Brugge were remarkable.

They demonstrated a culture and a level that should be taken for granted in 2024...

As I mentioned in a few hours we will have already forgotten you, the only thing we will remember forever is that both the beautiful city of Brugge and its inhabitants deserve to have a much better mayor than you...

I truly feel sorry for them..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.