Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Erol Bulut is a Wanted Man AND:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 pm

Purse incoming..... please no.

2 year contract and some cash with EB and play off at least is achievable.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 pm

Why hasn't he said he's going if treated as badly as being made out? Dont believe half things he says as totally contradicts himself constantly.... why would he stay if wanted for other jobs as been said???

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 pm

I am split on Bulut, but i would be stunned if negotiations were not well advanced and Bulut is playing the fans are on my side card, but the last two home games haven't helped his cause for an improved salary.

Here is a question if he is on a £1 million a season (average £800K) and he wanted an extra inflationary £50k would you give it to him?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:32 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I am split on Bulut, but i would be stunned if negotiations were not well advanced and Bulut is playing the fans are on my side card, but the last two home games haven't helped his cause for an improved salary.

Here is a question if he is on a £1 million a season (average £800K) and he wanted an extra inflationary £50k would you give it to him?

where does this average 800k come from ?

we talking championship managers here ?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I am split on Bulut, but i would be stunned if negotiations were not well advanced and Bulut is playing the fans are on my side card, but the last two home games haven't helped his cause for an improved salary.

where does this average 800k come from ?

we talking championship managers here ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... y-31175059

A 2020 survey which was leaked in The Mail outlined details of a whole host of Championship salaries, including managers. The average salary of a Championship manager three years ago was £800,000 - almost half of what Rooney will pocket at St Andrew's.

Not saying its true, but £16K a week seems about right