Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wigan Athletic have done an offer for this Saturdays home ga

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:53 am

Wigan Athletic have done an offer for this Saturdays home game against Bristol Rovers where any season ticket holder is allowed to bring 2 friends to the game for free.

What a fantastic gesture, hopefully it helps get plenty of fans in the ground for the game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wigan Athletic have done an offer for this Saturdays hom

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:26 am

Maybe we should do that for our last home game of the season against Middlesbrough

Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:34 pm

Bebbsyboy wrote:Maybe we should do that for our last home game of the season against Middlesbrough

I hope not mate as I’ve just paid for 3 half priced tickets in family stand for my grandkids. :P

Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bebbsyboy wrote:Maybe we should do that for our last home game of the season against Middlesbrough

I hope not mate as I’ve just paid for 3 half priced tickets in family stand for my grandkids. :P

Forgot about that offer

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm

Bebbsyboy wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Forgot about that offer

Maybe something for the club to consider in the future though.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 pm

These north west clubs have always struggled for crowds because people can travel a short distance to watch Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool.

United normally sell out but they can easily watch the other two.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:27 am

The club could issue us all with umberella hats for the last game of the season up at rotherham .