Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut says Callum Robinson and Mahlon Romeo:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:08 pm

Erol Bulut says Callum Robinson and Mahlon Romeo will return to the squad for the game against Southampton on Saturday.

Erol Bulut has had to reprimand both players and they were both dropped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut says Callum Robinson and Mahlon Romeo:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:41 pm

Why bother with the pair of them i would get rid soon as and leave them where they are along with sawyers a taxi for the 3 of them soon as.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:47 pm

montyblue wrote:Why bother with the pair of them i would get rid soon as and leave them where they are along with sawyers a taxi for the 3 of them soon as.

Love it when people say this.

Can't magic up clubs wanting to buy them!!

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:31 pm

I would love to see them both leave.

But as Jimmy said we don't exactly have a queue of people lining up to take them off us.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:37 pm

Any rumours flying about for the reason?

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:46 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
montyblue wrote:Why bother with the pair of them i would get rid soon as and leave them where they are along with sawyers a taxi for the 3 of them soon as.

Love it when people say this.

Can't magic up clubs wanting to buy them!!

Thats why i said as
"soon as". there's a chance to do so .

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:04 am

Roath_Blue wrote:I would love to see them both leave.

But as Jimmy said we don't exactly have a queue of people lining up to take them off us.

It's always about how much mate.At the right price I could see a small queue forming as they are both decent players.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

It's always about how much mate.At the right price I could see a small queue forming as they are both decent players.

We've been trying to give Sawyers away for a year. What queue?!

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:49 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

We've been trying to give Sawyers away for a year. What queue?!

Sawyers is an altogether different proposition.Mid thirties and was on a decent contract.The other two are young enough to get another 2 years off someone else.

I can see maybe Harris giving him a go at Millwall.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Possibly with Romeo, but I think that Robinson has too many times thrown his toys out of the pram. It's not the first time he's had disciplinary issues so I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in limbo