Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ I can’t accept it “

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:52 am

Erol Bulut:

“The first-half I accept and we were the better the side.”
“The second-half, I can’t accept as we never put the effort in, the difference was you could see how much they wanted to win.”

"It's not just about being safe, it's about how much you want something. Today, the opponent in the second half wanted to win, and they got it. We didn't want it in the second half, and that's why we lost three points.

"I can accept losing games but not if we aren't putting the effort in. We need to fight until the end. I demand maximum effort."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ I can’t accept it “

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:56 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:08 am

I kinda agree with the screen shot, stop the rot!

But and its a big but, it is professional sport and we don't have to watch CCFC. Yes, I know nearly all of us will renew but we'll lose a few thousand this summer as it's a turgid boring experience.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:37 am

llan bluebird wrote:I kinda agree with the screen shot, stop the rot!

But and its a big but, it is professional sport and we don't have to watch CCFC. Yes, I know nearly all of us will renew but we'll lose a few thousand this summer as it's a turgid boring experience.

Can't agree with you here llan.Most of the people I've spoken to at games are right behind Bulut and are looking forward to next season.I've renewed.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:58 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Can't agree with you here llan.Most of the people I've spoken to at games are right behind Bulut and are looking forward to next season.I've renewed.

Martin, Wow we agree.

Every time I have attended away games, every City fan I have spoken to are fully behind Erol Bulut.

We need stability and we need to build.

Tan won’t get better so let’s back Bulut for next season.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:59 am

Erol Bulut:

“The players have to have the mentality to win games, even if we’re safe, it’s about how much you want something, so the opponent second half want to win, they got it, we didn’t want it second half”

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:01 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

I was out with my mates last night and all of us are renewing but the Bulut saga ranges from he has done well to its shocking. In all honesty that's my range in a single day :lol: :lol:

If he was a year into a three year contract there'd be no or little noise. Its the vacuum that's causing the soul searching and assessments

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:45 am

Reply:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:07 am

Reply: