Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol pre-Millwall | We have to keep building

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Erol Bulut spoke to the press ahead of our Sky Bet Championship fixture against Millwall on Saturday afternoon.

The Bluebirds have won the last two away fixtures, following victories over Coventry City and Birmingham City.

“Now, we are in a good mood,” Erol began. “The last game was good and we were unlucky against Hull City at home. We’ve been very close, we made it 2-1, then gave them a goal with the pass, but against Birmingham, we came back.

“Millwall will be a tough game. We will have to be sharp like against Birmingham. I hope to get some points from this game."
Erol continued: “I watched the game [against Leicester]. They played well, a good speed, aggressive. I’m expecting a tough game in Millwall.

“I have no problem with going to The Den. As a football player and as a manager, I have many games like this, so I’m prepared for it. It will be a good game, I’m hoping the atmosphere will be good and at the end of the game, we will be the winners."
First of all, the players have to play for the Club, for Cardiff City, for the great fans and for themselves," Erol added.

“Against Birmingham, they showed a good performance and I was really satisfied with that."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.