Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: I have my transfer targets no matter where I end

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:01 am

Erol Bulut: I have my transfer targets no matter where I end up

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut said he is "prepared" for the summer and has drawn up a transfer list with his coaching staff – regardless of whether he is Bluebirds boss next season.

The manager — and players — has urged Tan to make the decision as quickly as possible, so the likes of pre-season and transfer plans can be thrashed out. But Bulut, who has previously said he has been unable to look ahead to the summer window, has said he and his coaching team have ideal targets in mind if they are allowed to continue into a second season.

“I want to stay and have asked to stay, but for months now I have had no reply.”
"With my squad and coaching group we have many players on our list," Bulut said when asked about summer transfer plans.

"Also with the club, with the recruitment team, we spoke about many players. I am prepared a little for the next season if we can continue, so we can go on.”

"But we don’t have much time so many players, you know the market is not cheap, so the club have to make a quick decision and quick plans to go on, otherwise it will be too late."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: I have my transfer targets no matter where I

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:34 am

This is the problem with delaying on the manager’s future.

It’s not just him it effects or the players currently at the club.

It means we can’t act quick in the transfer market. Players are unlikely to go somewhere they don’t know who the manager will be if they have other offers on the table.

Our big mistake in January was delaying our moves in the market so we missed out on the players Bulut wants. We can’t let that happen again.

I think Bulut should stay.

But whether you think he should stay or go, the decision needs to be made and communicated ASAP.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:52 am

Especially important as these players are more than likely foreign 'frees' which means we could be getting the deals done already!!

Be happy with a couple more like Goutas and Siopis.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:56 am

Replies FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:00 pm

Erol Bulut , Deserves to know , any manager does, this just shows what I have said for over 10 years, We are run by Clowns, Dictatorship, Clueless on football and arrogant board.

This lot will never get good managers in again.

So for me, Bulut deserves another year, WE NEED STABILITY.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:21 pm

Why would he make plans for sighnings if he is not expecting to stay? Said all along he is full of contradictions when he speaks and this is another example? All his media conversations do is make the fans more aggitated than already are with the management of club which doesn't do anyone any good! Said all along He deserves a new contract this shoddy way of running club is getting behond a joke and does nothing To enhance the appeal of it to potential managers "IF" bulut does go which I suspect he won't.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 pm

I fear that we are going to end up without Bulut next season and will struggle.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:47 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I fear that we are going to end up without Bulut next season and will struggle.

Well according to bulut he won't know until after season ends because he wont be speaking to tan until then..... but he is still looking at signings just in case perhaps the forum should have a sweep stake on whether he stays or not? :o

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply :

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:07 am

I think Bulut will get an offer from another club and he’ll be gone. It’s his and his family’s livelihood…

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:17 am

Reply :

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:35 am

Reply: