Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Erol Bulut: I’m not perfect “

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:19 am

EROL BULUT:

We’ve made big progress from the start of the season until now.

Of course we’ve had bad games. Nobody’s perfect, I’m not perfect.

I can learn a lot of things still and I like to work with this team. I would like to be in the plans for next season.

If they have a plan and in that plan I am included, I will stay.

If not, I have to accept that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Erol Bulut: I’m not perfect “

Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:34 am

Absolute disgrace to be treated like this.
Or are they waiting for Pep to jump ship at City.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:26 am

There's usually a reason for this sort of thing. I suppose we'll find out in time.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:31 am

As we are pretty much guaranteed a top half finish, I think the time has come to offer Erol at least one more year.
The football has not been great (poor at times) especially at home, but there are enough positives in his favour.
In addition, I don't think we could expect much more from this average squad which lacks pace and know-how in front of goal.
As Erol couldn't bring in the quality that he wanted, especially in the January transfer window, the negatives can't all fall on his shoulders.
I'm not convinced too many other managers would get much more out of this squad than a mid-table finish.

Time to make a decision, Mr Tan and co!

Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:39 am

Closer to perfection than Harris, Hudson, McCarthy, and Morison!

Who's next if we change, Purse or Gunter probably with Tan and Dalman picking.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:55 pm

There’s obviously something bigger going on behind the scenes that we will find out in time , otherwise he would of been offered contract by now ,
Hopefully someone is buying the club

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:11 pm

get him signed up ffs, bring his family over get the players he wants get rid of the crap we have and lets get things going, get that buzz back that we had under malcky and warnock :occasion5: :old: