Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CCFC Yesterday “

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:05 am

Cardiff City U21’s Yesterday:

DARREN PURSES U21 CARDIFF CITY TEAM HAVE WON SO FAR 5 GAMES OUT OF 25 GAMES :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CCFC Yesterday “

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:06 am

Cardiff City U21 fixtures for the 2023/24 PDL campaign are as follows:

DARREN PURSES U21 CARDIFF CITY TEAM HAVE WON SO FAR 5 GAMES OUT OF 25 GAMES :

Tue Aug 15 Fleetwood Town 4 Cardiff City 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tue Aug 22 CARDIFF CITY 3 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3
Sat Aug 26 Burnley 2 Cardiff City 2

Fri Sep 1 CARDIFF CITY 2 BARNSLEY 1
Tue Sep 12 Sheffield United 6 Cardiff City 2
Tue Sep 26 CARDIFF CITY 0 MILLWALL 1

Tue Oct 3 Ipswich Town 5 Cardiff City 2
Tue Oct 24 Watford 2 Cardiff City 2
Mon Oct 30 Queens Park Rangers 3 Cardiff City 2

Tue Nov 7 CARDIFF CITY 3 BRISTOL CITY 0
Tue Nov 21 CARDIFF CITY 1 COLCHESTER UNITED 1
Mon Nov 27 Charlton Athletic 5 Cardiff City 5

Tue Dec 5 CARDIFF CITY 3 SWANSEA CITY 0
Mon Dec 18 Millwall 5 Cardiff City 1

Tue Jan 9 CARDIFF CITY 0 WATFORD 0
Tue Jan 16 AFC Bournemouth 3 Cardiff City 2
Tue Jan 30 CARDIFF CITY 0 QUEENS PARK RANGERS 2

Tue Feb 13 Bristol City 1 Cardiff City 2
Friday Feb 16 CARDIFF CITY 1 COLCHESTER 1
Tue Feb 20 CARDIFF CITY 2 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1
Mon Feb 26 Colchester United 2 Cardiff City 0

Tue Mar 5 CARDIFF CITY 1 IPSWICH TOWN 2
Mon Mar 11 Swansea City 2 Cardiff City 2
Friday Mar 15 Cardiff City 0 Bournemouth 2

Tue Apr 9 CARDIFF CITY 1 WIGAN ATHLETIC H 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:25 am

Look at the team it's totally different t from the last game ,tbf to purse his teams are different line up every time how can that be sellted is it him swapping of something else is up ? .

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:Look at the team it's totally different t from the last game ,tbf to purse his teams are different line up every time how can that be sellted is it him swapping of something else is up ? .

Yes it is,

I agree this is , but I look and this happens with all U21 teams, and Purse, Dalman and Glen say the U21’s are full of talent but they struggle week in week out against lower league teams and these players should shine, or is it the coach ?

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Look at the team it's totally different t from the last game ,tbf to purse his teams are different line up every time how can that be sellted is it him swapping of something else is up ? .

Yes it is,

I agree this is , but I look and this happens with all U21 teams, and Purse, Dalman and Glen say the U21’s are full of talent but they struggle week in week out against lower league teams and these players should shine, or is it the coach ?

This latest team is mostly the u18s stepping up from last season, I'm not sure what the plan is with the u21 , the chopping and changing of players doesn't lead to a settl3d winning team .

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

Many clubs we’ve played this season had plenty of 16,17 yr olds

The problem lyes with the coach Purse

Yes it is,

This latest team is mostly the u18s stepping up from last season, I'm not sure what the plan is with the u21 , the chopping and changing of players doesn't lead to a settl3d winning team .