Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Value of our Loanees

Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:37 pm

Was reading a thread on another forum and someone stated they wouldn't pay more than 1m for any of the players we have on loan and it made me wonder - how much are they worth, and who would be a good perm signing if possible?

Nat Phillips - a standout player for us since we have had him. Would be great to keep him. Think it would be hard though and his wages would be an issue. Value of maybe 5m?

Wilson-Esbrand - improvement on Collins but he's still been a target For attackers and I feel we can do better. Value I'm unsure of, maybe worth 1.5m?

Bowler - sometimes looks like he has a lot to offer but most of the times is predictable and to be fair is playing on the wrong wing. If he was the player he was a few years ago then great, but he isn't and I'm happy for him to be going back. Would be hard pushed to even want to put a value on him but 500k?

Grant - good addition and would love to keep him. 100 percent every game and one of our only players who looks to drive things forward. 3m bid should get him?

Diedhou - hasn't really impressed but is that down to how we ruin strikers? Don't think he's worth much more than maybe 500k.