Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ Davies , King amd Bagan “

Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:36 pm

Erol Bulut:

“If I am here I can plan with what I have and players coming back.”

"I don't know if Cardiff have had so much players out on loan to then have back, like (Joel) Bagan, Isaak Davies, Eli King. They are doing well and we are following them.”

"So in the new season, everybody starts from zero.”

“So, they have to show themselves to be in the team so that we can use them for the next season. “

“ Isaak Davies is doing really well in Kortrijk and I think in the new season he will be helpful for Cardiff City."

Joel Bagan will be 23 years old in September and has made 18 appearances for S.V. Zulte Waregem in the Belgium 2nd division.

Striker Isaak Davies also 23 years old in Sept has made 27 apps / 9 goals / 0 assists for First Division
K.V. Kortrijk .

But Isaak Davies on the Championship for Cardiff only scored 3 goals in 38 appearances.

Eli King aged 21 has made 9 appearances for Ross County since Xmas and was out on loan since last August with Morecambe making 20 appearances and the year before out on loan to Crewe Alexandra making 15 appearances.

King has made 5 appearances for the Bluebirds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ Davies , King amd Bagan “

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:29 pm

Hope this is not the big rebuild.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:27 pm

I'd give them all a chance in pre-season. Suspect only Davies will potentially make the first team squad coz of his pace.

Bellamy raved about Davies so reckon there is a player there somewhere

Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:45 pm

This is the BIG summer story, like three new signings!

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:56 pm

Einstein wrote:This is the BIG summer story, like three new signings!

Ha ha good one, as I don’t believe anyone of them are Quality Championship players.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:48 pm

I wonder if we will see Isaak Davies return to us next season. He has scored 9 goals so far in a struggling team this season and it has been reported a few European top flight clubs have shown an interest in signing him.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:02 pm

Blue View wrote:I wonder if we will see Isaak Davies return to us next season. He has scored 9 goals so far in a struggling team this season and it has been reported a few European top flight clubs have shown an interest in signing him.

I'm sure we could stop that nasty goal scoring habit he has.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:03 pm

Blue View wrote:I wonder if we will see Isaak Davies return to us next season. He has scored 9 goals so far in a struggling team this season and it has been reported a few European top flight clubs have shown an interest in signing him.

I love our Welsh/Cardiff lads to do well. I like Isaak, pleased he has done well out there, but I fear he is Championship at best, and not a top championship player or more, and not the answer up top. I hope Im wrong! But would have had him starting if he was here in front of Meite, DIehdou and Etete for sure.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:47 pm

Don’t forget that Centre back we signed and loaned straight back out.