Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another reason I love this club

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:33 pm

As yesterday Vs Hull was our last match this season due to going on hols on Monday after Milwall away, my daughter wanted to get Perry’s autograph on her shirt, this was achieved just before the match along with Deidhiou’s. So we stayed after the match for around 2 hours and managed to get a majority of the players autographs along with Mario and Erol.

I jumped in on the action too and held her book lol, I also managed to get Rambo’s autograph on my own phone case. Think the best item yesterday for signing shocked most of us even Aaron, 2 Asian girls asked him to sign a page in their passports :lol:

Anyway, here is my daughters shirt, my 1st attempt at framing a shirt, I need to try and get the little creases out but don’t want to mess with it too much.

IMG_2645.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Another reason I love this club

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:52 pm

Looks good mate. Always find our players very accommodating and always have time for us normal folk.

Last season, last game of season at Burnley, my lad had his keeper shirt on, after the warm up Allsop pointed at him and called him down to the pitch, gave him his gloves and top. Class act.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:41 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Looks good mate. Always find our players very accommodating and always have time for us normal folk.

Last season, last game of season at Burnley, my lad had his keeper shirt on, after the warm up Allsop pointed at him and called him down to the pitch, gave him his gloves and top. Class act.

He got left behind yesterday as he was signing things for everybody :lol: he was the 1st autograph in her book last season and he signed her top yesterday too :clap:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:52 pm

Looks good. Our players have always been really good with this and also doing work in the community.