Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apology to Sven

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:08 pm

Hi Sven would like to take this chance to apologise for upsetting you with my light hearted post. If I’d realised you were such a snowflake who couldn’t handle getting called out when you talk rubbish.
It’s a shame the PM is down as I would have done it privately to save you even more embarrassment but as it is I can’t so apologies for this.
It was pretty pathetic Sven to nanny account especially for someone with your tag line of how others shouldn’t be offend by you views. I had a different opinion to you Sven that was it get over yourself and man up and accept it.

And there to cover up your humiliation Sven you deleted you big baby. Just so other can see what a little bit of banter made you throw you toys out of the pram.

No doubt you ban me again rather than man up and converse with me like a man.
Screen shot taken Sven now I know how pathetic a person you are. Or have I got it wrong caught you on a bad day maybe, have you got it in you to reinstate me?

Iceblue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Apology to sven

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:11 pm

Look forward to your reply Sven.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:17 pm

Sven. My email if you prefer.

Coffeewhite15@hotmail.com

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:50 pm

The famous motto. Lol.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:29 pm

I was just made aware of this thread and took a few minutes to digest...

Firstly, check your facts out before charging in, fella...

I may or may not have responded to what you now call a 'light-hearted' post, but I was not aware of any responses, and for the record, I did not ban you or ask for you to be banned, so you need to look elsewhere for that massively incorrect assumption...

No need to apologies for your remarks current or historic, as they wouldn't be sincere anyway...

Hopefully, now the steam will start to dissipate from underneath your collar... ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:32 pm

Sven wrote:I was just made aware of this thread and took a few minutes to digest...

I may or may not have responded to what you now call a 'light-hearted' post, but I was not aware of any responses, and for the record, I did not ban you or ask for you to be banned, so you need to look elsewhere for that massively incorrect assumption...

No need to apologies for your remarks current or historic, as they wouldn't be sincere anyway...

Hopefully, now the steam will start to dissipate from underneath your collar... ;) :ayatollah:

What ever you whopper.
Talking the BS you well known for.
I know for a fact you banned me. Spineless as they come you are “fella”

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:44 pm

Collinblue wrote:
Sven wrote:I was just made aware of this thread and took a few minutes to digest...

What ever you whopper.
Talking the BS you well known for.
I know for a fact you banned me. Spineless as they come you are “fella”

In this case, I am happy to call you out as a liar...

As I said, check your facts and get it right. You've made a bit of a fool of yourself on this one... :oops:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:57 pm

I don’t think so.
As a moderator who has a track record for bully, lying and throwing toys out of a pram. Deleting posts that show your true colours, banning people who get one up on you.
You have it in what you would call “power” to prove otherwise. Except you can’t.

You are the king of the keyboard warriors.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:22 pm

We’re waiting Sven come now.
Just admit you had a tantrum like always, reinstate my old user and let’s move on.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:32 pm

Very strange topic to start.

Especially calling someone a snowflake and then becoming so overly sensitive about what the person posted.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:45 pm

What you mean??
If that is directed at me.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Very strange topic to start.

Especially calling someone a snowflake and then becoming so overly sensitive about what the person posted.

It is indeed very odd behaviour Ned. And then adding screenshots of PM's to his original post and then even posting up his email. And it's not the first time he's done this either.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was doing this in his sex dungeon whist dancing around naked with his old chap pulled back between his legs whilst screaming hysterically at the screen. No wonder someone banned him. Cuckoo.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:05 pm

I thought April fools was last Monday? Either that or everyone is bored on a dreary Sunday afternoon.. :lol:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:06 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

It is indeed very odd behaviour Ned. And then adding screenshots of PM's to his original post and then even posting up his email. And it's not the first time he's done this either.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was doing this in his sex dungeon whist dancing around naked with his old chap pulled back between his legs whilst screaming hysterically at the screen. No wonder someone banned him. Cuckoo.

Ah here one of his boyfriends. Wonder when you were gonna rock up. The keyboard warrior trainee. Where were the PM screen shots?

Has you master briefed you well?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

:lol:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:09 pm

Sven where are you?
To much heat? Scurried away like a rat.
Sent you boyfriends out to fight you battles?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:16 pm

I've had multiple disagreements of opinion with Sven, but you (OP) come across as a right gobshite to be fair.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:20 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I've had multiple disagreements of opinion with Sven, but you (OP) come across as a right gobshite to be fair.

:occasion5:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

The oddball has now just replied to me and even has forgotten he's posted screenshots.

Maybe he's confusing Sven with the film S7ven as he's clearly a few burgers short of a barbecue. Cuckoo.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:36 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

The oddball has now just replied to me and even has forgotten he's posted screenshots.

Maybe he's confusing Sven with the film S7ven as he's clearly a few burgers short of a barbecue. Cuckoo.

Nice try. But you said screenshots of PM which there are none. But your to thick to realise that. Anyway grange you got my email why not unveil yourself. Message me there be a bit of a man you can still hide behind you screen, I know you won’t because that takes some balls. But nice try. You boyfriend coaching each of your posts or you thinking of them all on you own?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:45 pm

Collinblue wrote:I don’t think so.
As a moderator who has a track record for bully, lying and throwing toys out of a pram. Deleting posts that show your true colours, banning people who get one up on you.
You have it in what you would call “power” to prove otherwise. Except you can’t.

You don't think so...? :?

You didn't think full stop....! :oops:

You lost this thread from the off because you assumed and your determination to now not accept you are 100% wrong is testament to your inability to be contrite even when wrong...

As I said, it 100% was not me and I 100% didn't ask for it...

It was YOU who made the assumption, it was YOU that repeated it and YOU who should provide the evidence to support YOUR fabrication of the truth...

Stop embarrassing yourself further and learn to separate my opinions from my moderating. The two are not the same... :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:55 pm

I think I've found out who this Collin Iceblue oddball is. No idea why he's got a straitjacket on though as he can't punch his way through a wet echo. Or even string a sentence together for that matter. Cuckoo.

IMG_20240407_184329.jpg

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Collinblue wrote:I don’t think so.

You don't think so...? :?

You didn't think full stop....! :oops:

You lost this thread from the off because you assumed and your determination to now not accept you are 100% wrong is testament to your inability to be contrite even when wrong...

As I said, it 100% was not me and I 100% didn't ask for it...

It was YOU who made the assumption, it was YOU that repeated it and YOU who should provide the evidence to support YOUR fabrication of the truth...

Stop embarrassing yourself further and learn to separate my opinions from my moderating. The two are not the same... :ayatollah:

This To real for you is it Sven?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:57 pm

Collinblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Nice try. But you said screenshots of PM which there are none. But your to thick to realise that. Anyway grange you got my email why not unveil yourself. Message me there be a bit of a man you can still hide behind you screen, I know you won’t because that takes some balls. But nice try. You boyfriend coaching each of your posts or you thinking of them all on you own?

You really shouldn't be calling people thick until you learn the difference between your & you're and when to use each one.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:12 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Collinblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

You really shouldn't be calling people thick until you learn the difference between your & you're and when to use each one.

He doesn't know the difference between his arse and his elbow.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:19 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Collinblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

He doesn't know the difference between his arse and his elbow.

Come on is that the best you can do Sven I mean grange.

I see none of can man up and converse with me one on one. Does you mummy not allow you to play with the big boys?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:30 pm

Now the oddball has asked me to come and play with his big boy. I hope his sex dungeon is soundproof as his hysterical feminine screaming will alert the neighbours. Cuckoo.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:34 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Now the oddball has asked me to come and play with his big boy. I hope his sex dungeon is soundproof as his hysterical feminine screaming will alert the neighbours. Cuckoo.

Bit boring mr keyboard warrior. Change the record.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:38 pm

@Sven or grangestar two of the same.