Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Erol Bulut:”We need clearness for the players & me”

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:54 pm

JulesK wrote:
kyle08 wrote:imagine having a family to feed and going to work every day not knowing if in the very near future your going to be working or not.

its bad for the players and manager, us fans are sick of it too we need to know asap what the plan is.

there is lots not renewing their season tickets untill they know what the plans are, i cant blame them the last few years has been horrific

100% Kyle 100%. Need a good finish to the season ,blood a few youngsters and plan early for next.

Well said both of you.

But this Regime has NO care for our club or it’s fans or management.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:11 pm

I am one of those who are not renewing. I’ve had a season ticket since I was 13-14 and I’m now 36…. I’m sick and tired of the regime. I cannot and will not put my hard earned money into the club anymore.

We all know that Steve Morison will come back as manager. He’s the type of manager Tan loves (cheap and a yes man) :banghead: :cry:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:53 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I am one of those who are not renewing. I’ve had a season ticket since I was 13-14 and I’m now 36…. I’m sick and tired of the regime. I cannot and will not put my hard earned money into the club anymore.

We all know that Steve Morison will come back as manager. He’s the type of manager Tan loves (cheap and a yes man) :banghead: :cry:

Or Purse.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:49 pm

JulesK wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I am one of those who are not renewing. I’ve had a season ticket since I was 13-14 and I’m now 36…. I’m sick and tired of the regime. I cannot and will not put my hard earned money into the club anymore.

Or Purse.

Or Gavin Chesterfield.. :shock: :shock:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:23 pm

Or Trollope

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:30 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Or Trollope

What a shit show that was under him.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:13 pm

Definitely need more clarity..surely now is a good time to get rid..then u have time to find someone for the summer transfer window