Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Supporters Appeal Vincent Tan

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 pm

Trust Board Appeals To Vincent Tan Over Manager’s Future

April 6, 2024

Cardiff City Supporters’ Trust Board today issued a statement today because of growing uncertainty over the future of manager Erol Bulut.

The Board said: “We are reliably informed that the decision on who shall be the club’s manager for the 2024-25 season, and on what terms, has been solely in the hands of club owner Vincent Tan for some time.

“The Trust Board understands that as of today he has not made a decision on whether or not a new contract should be offered to the current manager Erol Bulut or the search should begin for a new manager.

“We strongly urge the owner to make that decision as speedily as possible to remove growing uncertainties and disquiet amongst fans about the matter. Cardiff City fans deserve certainty, given that at this time they are being asked to renew their season tickets or become new season ticket holders.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City Supporters Appeal Vincent Tan

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:15 pm

This really needs sorting for all parties; or the continued gosisp/speculation re the summer will continue unabated...

Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:10 pm

About time they asked this but good. The FAB should be all over this too and with deeper questions.

Is it just me that hears Mr Beans voice in their head whenever reading a statement by the Trust?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:33 pm

I do think it is reasonable that, if a club wants its supporters to commit money for season tickets, then the club has some sort of obligation to let them know (as best as possible) what they are getting for their money - in the shape of what manager they will be getting.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:59 pm

Nothing will ever change until Tan Dalmin and Ken Choo leaves the club.
And that will never happen because Tan has said no to anyone who put a bid in.
I dont think it matters anymore whether Bulut stays or not because the whole club is run
by people who is never communicating to us fans. And whenever they do is a very vague response.

I'm guessing Tan wants him gone so is purposely waiting for the season to end so he walks away.
Tan lost interest a long time ago.