Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Championship Club interested in Erol Bulut:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:58 am

Apparently Hull City are keeping an eye on Erol Bulut despite last year giving Leroy Rosenior a new contract till 2026.

All is not right at Hull City and Leroy Rosenior with the budget he received was expected to make top six this season.

Rumours are also rife that local rivals Swansea City could make a move for Bulut this summer.

Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan has completely ignored Erol Buluts requests to talk about a new contract for the last five months.

If Bulut’s contract is not renewed, expect other clubs to to go after Erol Bulut who has a archived a healthy Championship position , despite a Transfer embargo and not giving the budget and players he was promised in January.

Todays clash at the CCS will be very interesting for both managers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Championship Club interested in Erol Bulut:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:01 am

Matt Gentile:

It's probably already been put out there, but if Bulut isn't at Cardiff next season I can see him at Hull.
As mentioned Hull have invested money this Season and they're currently only at upper mid-table. I expect Rosenior may get the chop if the chairman is stereotype of these days wanting immediate success!
The club is owned by Acun Ilicali whose Turkish, so there would be that Turkish link with Bulut, and both crossed paths at Fernebache in 2020/21 Season! Just a thought!

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:10 am

Doesn’t surprise me, especially with the Turkish link.

I think Bulut has done a better job with us than Rosenior has done with Hull, because of the money they’ve spent.

Our club need to let Bulut know what is happening next season ASAP.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:12 am

Hull if they don't go up are in deep trouble they've gambled big time .

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:54 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:55 am

Reply:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:52 pm

Jacks and Hull your welcome to him

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:32 pm

If that performance doesn't change their minds nothing will.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:34 pm

take him please...never been so bored watching the city

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:38 pm

You'd never believe there were 2 points separating those 2 teams today. I thought Hull played some lovely football. Perhaps they lacked a bit upfront but were by far the better team. I'd be surprised if they dumped their manager for Bulut

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:39 pm

Wow, funny this. I said to my daughter on the train that if Hull had Bulut they'd probably be much higher in the league !!!

I thought they gambled on having so many payers in front of the ball and better teams would pick them off. Obviously their strike force is leagues above ours, but he'd shore them up

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:You'd never believe there were 2 points separating those 2 teams today. I thought Hull played some lovely football. Perhaps they lacked a bit upfront but were by far the better team. I'd be surprised if they dumped their manager for Bulut

The bottom line is they should be top six with the money they’ve spent.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Maloby_Blue wrote:You'd never believe there were 2 points separating those 2 teams today. I thought Hull played some lovely football. Perhaps they lacked a bit upfront but were by far the better team. I'd be surprised if they dumped their manager for Bulut

The bottom line is they should be top six with the money they’ve spent.

True, the biggest spenders aside from the prem relegated clubs. Kieffer would be class in that side with those midfielders and wingers playing off him.

Perhaps they've dominated a lot of teams but have struggled to finish them off to get more wins under their belts???

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:49 pm

Surely a joke….aliken to Celtic are after macarthy so give him a 2 year deal quick….no one is after bulet…..he’s not up to this level at all.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:17 pm

goats wrote:Surely a joke….aliken to Celtic are after macarthy so give him a 2 year deal quick….no one is after bulet…..he’s not up to this level at all.

As for swans? Mmmm buluts way is as far removed from their style of play as you can get. :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:24 pm

So the manager Hull are unhappy with managed to comprehensively outplay the manager they're supposedly interested in?

Perhaps they'd be interested in a swap?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:27 pm

davids wrote:So the manager Hull are unhappy with managed to comprehensively outplay the manager they're supposedly interested in?

Perhaps they'd be interested in a swap?

Can't help feeling if we had championship savvy manager we would be in playoffs so yes a swap sounds about right... :clap:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:31 pm

What a load of sh*t* Hull and Jacks playing style couldn’t be more further removed from Bulut’s apparent style.
I’ve always said I’m 50/50 on him due to the dire games we’ve set up and played so badly, but then come out and beat Ipswich like we did.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:31 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Wow, funny this. I said to my daughter on the train that if Hull had Bulut they'd probably be much higher in the league !!!

I thought they gambled on having so many payers in front of the ball and better teams would pick them off. Obviously their strike force is leagues above ours, but he'd shore them up

Do you really think if Bulut was managing Hull they'd have scored their second goal today?

Incisive passing, pass and move, cut through our midfield and the heart of our defence easily and a good finish.

Bulut would have had them all standing still forty yards away from each other whilst the centre halfs pass it back and forth between themselves.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:35 pm

What a load of made up nonsense.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:36 pm

Sounds like Bulut's agent is beginning to earn his wages.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:04 pm

Simplesimon wrote:What a load of sh*t* Hull and Jacks playing style couldn’t be more further removed from Bulut’s apparent style.
I’ve always said I’m 50/50 on him due to the dire games we’ve set up and played so badly, but then come out and beat Ipswich like we did.

The Silly Season Has Started Already ;) :thumbup: