Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut to be fair is right:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:36 pm

Erol Bulut:

“If you see what Hull invested in January and the summer, they are only two points ahead of us. We are happy with that.”

“I think we have got the maximum this season out of our players and we did a good job altogether.”

“If we invest next season we can go higher.”

“I am happy with our progress this season compared to where the club was.”

“We tried to sign better players, but we never had the money.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut to be fair is right:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:38 pm

I AGREE WITH EROL BULUT IF WE WANT TO BE REALLY CHALLENGING NEXT SEASIN THEN MORE INVESTMENT HAS TO BE PUT ON TO THE SQUAD & DEF MORE PLAYERS CLEARED OUT.

Championship Table:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:39 pm

Of course he is.

If someone had offered our present position at the start of the season most here would have taken it. I said I would be happy with a mid table finish after last season and that's where we are so it's has been an okay season so far.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:46 pm

Just shows how ridiculous it is that Rosenior was nominated for manager of the season.

They’ve spent a lot of money but only two points ahead of us. If we win tomorrow, we’ll be above them.

Bulut is right, we are on course for a top half finish which is a good achievement with this squad.

If we want to bridge that gap to the top six, they have to invest in the squad.

The teams coming down won’t be up to much in my opinion so it’s a big opportunity next season.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Erol Bulut:

“If you see what Hull invested in January and the summer, they are only two points ahead of us. We are happy with that.”

“I think we have got the maximum this season out of our players and we did a good job altogether.”

“If we invest next season we can go higher.”

“I am happy with our progress this season compared to where the club was.”

“We tried to sign better players, but we never had the money.”

He's Spot On ...

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:22 pm

Jesus, is that how low we’ve fallen now. Being two points away from Hull is something we are happy about?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:45 pm

I think its a sign of how much we've improved.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:04 pm

Philogene class again cost money

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Philogene class again cost money

Which we could not spend at the time = Transfer Embargo ...