Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: “ BIG CHANGES AT CARDIFF CITY “

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 pm

montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Einstein wrote:Here we go again, how many "good news" stories from multiple sources have we had on this forum....

Sorry Annis if you know what is going on you should say it, why the smoke and mirrors. If this ends up not being more cash invested in the team and a decent manager then this is a non-issue.

Sorry Annis but fed up with summers of promises, transfer windows of promises, we'll back the manager etc.

I think it must be some sort of takeover and hence no manager decision or..... It's all bollocks again

I am in agreement to a certain extent going back to the old badge is tidy but not an earth moving decision even switching ends of the stadium
what we want is a team and a manager that can get promotion and become one of the big boys
but that will only happen with a big rebuild and the biggest injection of cash since tan took over at the start of his reign.

First I’ve given my word and I need to be respected for that.

2nd I have not promised good Summers before , the local media have and Dalman and his pa.

When I heard everything over the last couple of weeks it’s made me very hopeful of a new season to come that might be different and promising than past years, so yes I was allowed to say that as it sounds good for once
If you don’t want to read it, I’m not forcing anyone, I am trying my best to show we might have for the first time in years a good summer, not lies and bullshit.

Annis
happy to wait for the good news you bring as the last time i felt on top of the world as a cardiff fan was the day we played reading and got promoted at the city ground warnock bamba etc
and looking forward to playing the big boys and a packed stadium every home game that was the last time and its been really dull since with failed rebuilds etc and sh.t msnagers covid no crowds sala affair embargo' s dwindling fan base so everyone is sceptical
Be there for saturday though.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:36 pm

montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Einstein wrote:Here we go again, how many "good news" stories from multiple sources have we had on this forum....

Sorry Annis if you know what is going on you should say it, why the smoke and mirrors. If this ends up not being more cash invested in the team and a decent manager then this is a non-issue.

Sorry Annis but fed up with summers of promises, transfer windows of promises, we'll back the manager etc.

I think it must be some sort of takeover and hence no manager decision or..... It's all bollocks again

I am in agreement to a certain extent going back to the old badge is tidy but not an earth moving decision even switching ends of the stadium
what we want is a team and a manager that can get promotion and become one of the big boys
but that will only happen with a big rebuild and the biggest injection of cash since tan took over at the start of his reign.

2nd I have not promised good Summers before , the local media have and Dalman and his pa.

When I heard everything over the last couple of weeks it’s made me very hopeful of a new season to come that might be different and promising than past years, so yes I was allowed to say that as it sounds good for once
If you don’t want to read it, I’m not forcing anyone, I am trying my best to show we might have for the first time in years a good summer, not lies and bullshit.

Annis
happy to wait for the good news you bring as the last time i felt on top of the world as a cardiff fan was the day we played reading and got promoted at the city ground warnock bamba etc
and looking forward to playing the big boys and a packed stadium every home game that was the last time and its been really dull since with failed rebuilds etc and sh.t msnagers covid no crowds sala affair embargo' s dwindling fan base so everyone is sceptical

You will I know. Your loyal. I am not on a wind up I believe we could and will have a good summer this season if all goes to plan.
I will be flying back Brum away Southampton and Boro home nothing to play for.
Bluebirds

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:59 pm

I'll be happy if your news means we'll be having a right 'ole go next season.But in the absence of any facts people will jump to several conclusions which is all part of the fun.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

You will I know. Your loyal. I am not on a wind up I believe we could and will have a good summer this season if all goes to plan.
Bluebirds

Annis now you've spoilt it by saying if all goes to plan? Since when as anything at city gone to plan... :lol:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:28 pm

How many season tickets can we sell if we have a good summer.

I predict we'll be here on the last day of the transfer window still looking for a new striker, we've been looking since Kieffer left us.

My prediction is promised money to Cooper... Nothing happens

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 am

Ipswich don't get promoted so KM says " he wants to come home " lol
The behind the scene changes are widening the stadium doors for his head.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:12 am

Bale is coming hahaha. Fingers crossed it’s good news but I don’t get excited about anything until it’s a done deal anymore.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:27 am

Cardiff City are going to appoint Daniel Sousa of Arouca as their manager, if only.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:21 pm

:notworthy:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

Bluebirds

Annis now you've spoilt it by saying if all goes to plan? Since when as anything at city gone to plan... :lol:

Allan,

Sorry :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote::notworthy:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

Bluebirds

Allan,

So you should be! :D
But presumably the news you say is subject to what's planned going ahead without a problem "like January transfers had"
Ps had nice chat with your friend other day :occasion5:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:31 pm

Really enjoyed reading this. The short story "Troll Bridge" was particularly good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:09 pm

montyblue wrote:David sullivan
welshman pulled out his shares at west ham hoping to buy cardiff
along with investment from gareth bale Aaron ramsey

Sullivan built his empire in the sex industry
So the team new kit will be pink
and the logo will be a

"Fully charged"
With a very large v.brator emblazoned on the front shirt and a small one on the back of the shorts.

free blow up doll adult season ticket sold.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:38 pm

stickywicket wrote:
montyblue wrote:David sullivan
welshman pulled out his shares at west ham hoping to buy cardiff
along with investment from gareth bale Aaron ramsey

Sullivan built his empire in the sex industry
So the team new kit will be pink
and the logo will be a

"Fully charged"
With a very large v.brator emblazoned on the front shirt and a small one on the back of the shorts.

free blow up doll adult season ticket sold.

They could fill out all the empty seats in the ninian dress them in blue.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

Bluebirds

Allan,

But presumably the news you say is subject to what's planned going ahead without a problem "like January transfers had"

Allan,

It’s looking very positive.

Hope you enjoyed your chat :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

Bluebirds

Allan,

Allan,

Maybe I'll hear some rumours up on level 4 on Saturday? Yes he fones every so often won't say agree with everything but that's life... you know my views on things but i certainly won't voice them on here again... i know he only has football at heart and wouldnt be surprised if things do happen. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:31 pm

castell-neath wrote:Really enjoyed reading this. The short story "Troll Bridge" was particularly good

Not the case here.

But I will say, can’t beat a bit of Neil Gaiman.

Good Omens and Sandman are two of the best things I’ve ever read. Two great TV shows as well.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:31 pm

Mmmmmmm? The plot thickens...the "Elephant" in the room. :old: :old: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:59 am

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say IMHO there must be a buyer imminent who want their own manager that is why EB has been left hanging ( disgracefully imo ).

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:00 am

JulesK wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say IMHO there must be a buyer imminent who want their own manager that is why EB has been left hanging ( disgracefully imo ).

My thoughts exactly.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:13 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
JulesK wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say IMHO there must be a buyer imminent who want their own manager that is why EB has been left hanging ( disgracefully imo ).

My thoughts exactly.

Reading between the lines, I think Sam is involved too....??

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:16 am

SBF1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Reading between the lines, I think Sam is involved too....??

Apparently not

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:26 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Along those lines I would think Dalman has put together some sort of consortium to buy Vincent Tan out though this is pure conjecture on my part.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:39 am

Agreed, as without Bulut we would have been a League One club and worth feck all.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:46 am

Bluebina wrote:

Agreed, as without Bulut we would have been a League One club and worth feck all.

Think about it? If you are right unless club comes out and says there is a potential buyer there is no way of club publically backing bulut without giving away what may be confidential negotiations... I suspect if this is case he knows whats going on and is keeping mum over things...

Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:57 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Annis

Bluebirds

Allan,

Allan,

Maybe I'll hear some rumours up on level 4 on Saturday? Yes he fones every so often won't say agree with everything but that's life... you know my views on things but i certainly won't voice them on here again... i know he only has football at heart and wouldnt be surprised if things do happen. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Allan,

100% Sam is a football man and a good man.

But he’s not returning to Cardiff City as No matter what he was to offer Tan would rather Cardiff go down than let Sam return.

I am honestly only hearing good things for later this Summer.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:06 pm

Annis, i have seen you mention a few times, Tans sort of dislike of Sam, what actually happened between them both,
apologises if you have previously explained, really curious about this

Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:26 pm

Annis
Yes definitely football man I'm mellowing towards him....but shame about the dynamics with the two of them... if you say its only good things it must be good? I like most fan cannot wait to see what is transpiring need brighter future after so much stagnation ..... undoubtedly things come out with time :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Erol Bulut:

“Back in February, Dalman said Bulut was "relaxed" about his contract situation. Now, two months on, it's probably safe to say that situation has shifted somewhat.“

“Maybe something is going on I don’t know about?”
Attachments

Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Erol Bulut:

“Back in February, Dalman said Bulut was "relaxed" about his contract situation. Now, two months on, it's probably safe to say that situation has shifted somewhat.“

“Maybe something is going on I don’t know about?”
Attachments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:16 pm

I cannot believe even allowing for our chaotic owner & dalman that bulut does not know whats going on? As they have not openly offered an extension to his contract means only one thing and that's new owners or at worst large investerment! Afterall he's dalmans man and fone enough to warrant extension so no other plausible reasons for no contract