Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Hull City?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm

Cardiff City win (11/5)
61%
Hull City win (5/4)
33%
Draw (9/4)
6%

Total votes : 18

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ CARDIFF CITY v HULL CITY “ MATCH THREAD

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:46 pm

Game over

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:47 pm

Too easy for them to get through the midfield

Nobody can be bothered, the players, fans, manager. Glad I didn’t go down today. Come to think of it, glad I haven’t been down since January. Mind numbingly boring these days.

That seemed to happen in slow motion like it was walked through.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:48 pm

Meh changed my mind about Bulut, he has to go. Sick of home games where we play like this.

at times Hull have 10 players I. our half, we are lucky to have 3 in theirs. we are the fking home team

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:48 pm

Can’t complain with the score, better team winning.

May as well bring on Ashford at half time.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:49 pm

Another f*cking home defeat on the cards!

This will be 9 this season! No urgency from the players!!! Just going through the motions and thinking about that summer holiday.

H-T

0-2

Cardiff negative and Booed off at H-T

We simply don't play far enough up field ... we have 60yrds to get to their goal when we start attacking they have 30yrds to ours .....we've only had half chances same as them until 2nd goal... 1st was just class finishing! Annoying thing is he's only on loan from Liverpool.. :o
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:50 pm

Meite keeps falling over waving his arms around, someone needs to tell him if he's not winning free kicks he needs to start staying on his feet & attempt to win the ball.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:52 pm

Our tactics are dire,is the manager a one trick pony,??

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:53 pm

2 nil flatters them a bit as up until the corner and their first there had been very little in this. We counter attacked well and were unlucky not to score. But its the same pattern in these games. Just too passive on midfield and not quick enough in possession. Better quality players would help but Bulut keeps trying this counter attack style and failing. We are such an odd team this year. Consistently inconsistent.
Last edited by EastleighBlue on Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:54 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Our tactics are dire,is the manager a one trick pony,??

He’s not cut out for this league, mate. We have an outside shot at the playoffs and you’d think he would just go for it. I cannot remember the last home game where we looked like clear favourites and took the game to the opposition. I’m sick of him and I’m sick of the way we are going.

That was a nothing half from us. Simple we are pathetic at home.

Didn't expect a win today, hoped for a draw but we are so slow and negative it's making the loss painful. Dunnon whats said at the start of a game

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:56 pm

Was going to the game today but it went badly wrong .Glad i never went .We get rolled over at home to easily to negative in are play and its been like it way to much .Must be annoying to watch it boys .id go at it gun ho now second half game is gone now anyway so go for it .Probably just sit back play side to side get hypnotised and fall asleep

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:59 pm

If the board isn’t willing to give certainty to managers, players etc then this is one of the reasons performances like this happen.
Nothing to play for and everyone switches off and picks up their pay ….ultimately it’s only the fans who really care about the club .

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:03 pm

Blueman39 wrote:If the board isn’t willing to give certainty to managers, players etc then this is one of the reasons performances like this happen.
Nothing to play for and everyone switches off and picks up their pay ….ultimately it’s only the fans who really care about the club .

Spot on.

I see the usual faces are wearing their Bulut out hats today despite saying they wanted him to stay a couple of days ago.

Truth is uncertainty causes performances like this. It’s just human nature.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Blueman39 wrote:If the board isn’t willing to give certainty to managers, players etc then this is one of the reasons performances like this happen.

Spot on.

I see the usual faces are wearing their Bulut out hats today despite saying they wanted him to stay a couple of days ago.

Not me. I never wanted him, negative attitude coupled with sideways/negative football. It's like watching paint dry today. There are much better and cheaper managers out there.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:07 pm

I still want bulut to stay, I hate the fact we are loosing but we don't really have the players to compete.

We are safe we ain't going down, we didnt invest enough money so mid table is fair enough

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:16 pm

We’ve improved

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:17 pm

Go on Cardiff
1-2

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:18 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Spot on.

Not me. I never wanted him, negative attitude coupled with sideways/negative football. It's like watching paint dry today. There are much better and cheaper managers out there.

No to be fair to you, you have said for a while that you don’t think he should stay. No problem with that.

It’s the people who change their mind nearly every week.

I thought he should go in January but say he should stay now, don’t know if we could get any better under this owner.

Either way, a decision has to be made.

Grant

Grant 2-1 :bluebird:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:20 pm

Come on City,turn this around now

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:20 pm

Allsop still can’t defend his near post

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:21 pm

Philogene 3-1

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:21 pm

We get ourselves back into it and then all hope goes down the drain. :banghead: :banghead:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:23 pm

He was always going to score