Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EROL BULUT: “ TELLS HIS PLAYERS “

Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:46 am

Having been beaten at Swansea City before the international break, Bulut's side suffered a bleak home defeat to a Sunderland side containing 16,17,18 & 19 year olds on Friday.

“I’ve told my players to wake up again and start winning games.”

"I hope from Monday we are going to show a different Cardiff City," the Bluebirds manager said.

"We lost confidence. I don't know why because the team had confidence.”

"The fans are also disappointed, for sure, maybe more than us because they support us everywhere. They travel everywhere.

"We want to give them as much as possible, everything back, and at least to fight and run and to try, and not give up so early."

After narrowly avoiding relegation last season, Cardiff have progressed during this campaign.

"We know how to wake up again, how we did it before, and I hope we do it quickly because on Monday we play against Coventry," he said.

"Every player has to get back to his best performance, his best shape, and we try to make the best of the last seven games, for the fans, for the club and also for himself.

"When you see the whole season, there were too many ups and downs with the performances.

"When we could have consistency in performance, maybe we could have a few points more."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: EROL BULUT: “ TELLS HIS PLAYERS “

Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:50 am

Remaining Fixtures:

16/03/2024 Swansea City 2 Cardiff City 0 Crowd 20,005 Away Support 1,700

29/03/2024 Cardiff City v Sunderland 2 Crowd 22,142 Away Support 2,180

01/04/2024 15:00 Coventry City v Cardiff City Crowd Away Support

06/04/2024 15:00 Cardiff City v Hull City
10/04/2024 19:45 Birmingham City (a)
13/04/2024 15:00 Millwall (a)
20/04/2024 15:00 Southampton (h)
27/04/2024 15:00 Middlesbrough (h)

04/05/2024 12:30 Rotherham United (a)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:55 am

At least he sees it!

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:16 am

cardiffboy1995 wrote:At least he sees it!

Stevie Wonder can see it :D a big ask today at a good side looking for play offs but then we done
Ipswich who are top of the league its a funny ole game

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:44 am

Consistency being the operative word there.

We have gone from one extreme to the other in a very short time. That is what has destroyed us.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 am

Replies:

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:06 am

Reply:

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:08 am

Erol Bulut:

“We have looked back at videos from Friday to see what we can do better. The very least we can do is to fight."

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:44 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Consistency being the operative word there.

We have gone from one extreme to the other in a very short time. That is what has destroyed us.

Spot on Ian.

On my way to Coventry and don’t expect a result. They’re hitting form at the right time and a good shout for the play-offs.

But let’s just see a bit of fight today. Plenty of City fans travelling, we deserve at least that.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:03 am

I'd love our players to put a shift in but maybe they're on the beach already?

Where is the professing pride and will to win?

Do the players respect Bulut and are they motivated by him?

Answers on the back of a ciggie packet please. Totally Jekyll and Hyde form from City.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:08 am

Needs to not be so defensive. The 2 defensive midfielders stifles any attacking impetus the team could have.

Need to have a combination of these 3 starting today. Turnbull / Ramsey / Sio / Colwill.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:24 pm

We aren't going down so we should just go for it, play some attacking football and give the kids a run out