Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The CCFC Board and the CCFC Fans are totally divided on Bul

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:31 am

The CCFC Board ( Tan / Dalman ) and the CCFC Fans are totally divided on Bulut.

To get everyone behind him he needs ASAP to get back to Winning ways and the football needs to improve Drastically, plus stop making stupid excuses all the time , the latest being after Sunderland’s Kids scored after only 12 mins, Our players lost their confidence lol unbelievable excuse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The CCFC Board and the CCFC Fans are totally divided on

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:The CCFC Board ( Tan / Dalman ) and the CCFC Fans are totally divided on Bulut.

To get everyone behind him he needs ASAP to get back to Winning ways and the football needs to improve Drastically, plus stop making stupid excuses all the time , the latest being after Sunderland’s Kids scored after only 12 mins, Our players lost their confidence lol unbelievable excuse.

Agree bulut not exactly pulling tree's up to get a new contract

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:43 am

Needs to be offered a contract as soon as possible
Then he can start planning for next season.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:45 am

For me it depends who is in charge, and despite rumour and speculation, until anyone says any different it will be Tan.

If so, I'd say keep Bulut. He has not been the best, and his football at times has been very poor,but its important to wonder whether he has been restricted, either financially or any other way.

In other words he has handled the immense stress of being a Cardiff City manager under Tan better than most.

If for whatever (albeit unlikely) reason Tan is not at the helm next year then a clean slate and a new start would be more than welcome and, if that included the manager, I'd not necessarily be too disappointed.

In saying all of the above, under the circumstances I think Bulut has done OK, if not pulled up trees.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:02 am

I think bulet has been excellent compared to our last 4-5 managers especially with the players he’s brought in with no money and fans still complaining I think our fans would moan if we were top of prem there’s just no pleasing our lot .Hopefully he stays and has some decent money to spend ( I doubt the money will be there ) but if not he’s the man to bring the free transfers and loans I think to add to what he’s already got in .

Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:32 am

Why haven’t our 3 youngsters had a chance? He said he would. When? With 2 games left!!!! Better off playing Tanner than Bowler. And let Colwill play regularly and a full game. He’s always being taken off even though he’s often our best player.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:49 am

I want his negative football gone along with him.
As stated by many the catch 22 is we won't get any better under Tan.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:57 am

No one is more disappointed than me with lack of consistently with most aspects of our football club,the board,the manager and of the players.But I believe we need some stability with a manager so I would give him a2 year deal right now so he can carry on building.
As much as Bulut ball has gone awol he does have a tendency of getting results when us fans least expect them.

Keep him :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:57 pm

First season in the championship hopefully he has learned. You have to go get results not sit back .Id keep him he did what we all wanted kept us in the league with a glimmer of the playoffs so overall a successful season the football though is defensive next year go get .
Keep him i would

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:33 pm

Keep him give him a chance to build this time last season we did not know if we would still be in this league.he has worked under financial constraints and by the sound of it broken promises and we are safe to me it is improvement

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:42 pm

If we were top of the Premier League, people would still moan if Tan is in charge. Most supporters don’t really care who is in charge of the club, just performance on the field.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:18 pm

I'm undecided on Bulut but I do think he's better than what we've had in the past and better than anyone likely to replace him.

This year he did his best with an embargo and FFP and I think it is unfair to judge him on that

If he's provided with support in the summer my mind will be made up with what he does with it.

Top6 - get a 12 month extension
Outside play offs - time to say goodbye

If he's not funded - then we as supporters need to accept that this board does not want premier league football and are hoping that we will purchase season tickets for anther year of mediocrity

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:33 pm

bluebird58 wrote:If we were top of the Premier League, people would still moan if Tan is in charge. Most supporters don’t really care who is in charge of the club, just performance on the field.

With Tan in charge we’ll never get to top of the league. If you’re top of the league you’ve usually got decent (and very rich) owners

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:10 pm

We could get Warnock back? Don’t be surprised.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:31 pm

I really don't understand fans wanting to keep Bullet. His tactics are so negative. I've never been so bored as this season. Even my 12 year old daughter said after Friday don't bother getting a season ticket dad this is pathetic.

Followed them home and away and I'm struggling to think of more than a couple of games where we were entertained. If he's in charge can't see us renewing, too boring.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:42 pm

We’re nowhere near a top 6 side and doubt we will be for many years. However, what I do expect is a football style / identity and a passion / work ethic. We don’t any of that under Bulut, he can go.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:52 pm

Watching man u earlier and now know where bulut gets his inspiration from tan haag? Utd plays what was called restricted football which means they dont attempt to press they just sit back and wait until eventually get forward and make most of what possession they have! They have more shots against them than anyone else something like 20+ most games. .... city's style is so similar could be Watching man u except we dont have quality of players they have ..

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:57 pm

Has he done what was expected...yes.

Avoided relegation
Worked 1 transfer window under embargo
Worked 1 transfer window with a limited budget.

Have our expectations been raised by glimpses of what the team can do with playoffs being mentioned twice in a season... yes

Let's be honest the expectation for this season was mid table obscurity.
To achieve that we would be winning and losing along the way in equal measure... this has been achieved.

We would have taken this at the start of the season. Bulut should be given the chance. We need some stability. Let's take that opportunity :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Watching man u earlier and now know where bulut gets his inspiration from tan haag? Utd plays what was called restricted football which means they dont attempt to press they just sit back and wait until eventually get forward and make most of what possession they have! They have more shots against them than anyone else something like 20+ most games. .... city's style is so similar could be Watching man u except we dont have quality of players they have ..

Did you hear Jamie Carragher pundit talk about them after that performance?

A lot of what he said could quite easily be referring to us. Such things as some Man U players showed no desire to play on the pitch. You could see by their body language. It sounded very much what we have been saying about our players.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Watching man u earlier and now know where bulut gets his inspiration from tan haag? Utd plays what was called restricted football which means they dont attempt to press they just sit back and wait until eventually get forward and make most of what possession they have! They have more shots against them than anyone else something like 20+ most games. .... city's style is so similar could be Watching man u except we dont have quality of players they have ..

Did you hear Jamie Carragher pundit talk about them after that performance?

A lot of what he said could quite easily be referring to us. Such things as some Man U players showed no desire to play on the pitch. You could see by their body language. It sounded very much what we have been saying about our players.

Yes I did thats why I drew the comparison! The style of play the players attitude a replica of hagg and his style of play.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:52 pm

No reason applies at Cardiff City and hasn’t for a decade or more. The club is a pariah, and consequently the fans anger reflects this.
Clowns on here waffle on about Matchday experience.. wanna know what that is.. It’s getting wet sitting in plastic seats in a ground like a cemetery. Watching men making millions impersonating professional trades. What mug wants that?