Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut Out crew

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:12 pm

To the Bulut Out crew, who do you suggest to replace him?

None of you seem to realise that this board can't get better or won't pay for better.

So who do you suggest?

Re: Bulut Out crew

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:34 pm

I've stuck by Bulut all season but yesterday really broke me as there are no signs our football is evolving or improving and I am tired of seeing his teams show no fight at all. It was disgusting yesterday. Rowett, Heckingbottom, Jones are all realistic names but that hardly inspires. Bulut is probably the best we can get but he really has to improve the level of performance rapidly to deserve a contract or fans support for next year.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:17 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:To the Bulut Out crew, who do you suggest to replace him?

None of you seem to realise that this board can't get better or won't pay for better.

So who do you suggest?

After yesterday's performance I'd take the Sunderland manager. The man's a genius getting those younsters playing like that. Heart, determination, pace, skill, confidence, they were excellent. I bet he's on a fraction of Buluts wage!

There we go...you got any names to throw in the mix

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:34 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:

So who do you suggest?

After yesterday's performance I'd take the Sunderland manager. The man's a genius getting those younsters playing like that. Heart, determination, pace, skill, confidence, they were excellent. I bet he's on a fraction of Buluts wage!

There we go...you got any names to throw in the mix

All names mentioned better than a man who can't motivate or who has any championship tactics. Yesterday off the back
of the Jacks game was pathetic, yet he talked about his lack of contract. The bloke should be on the first boat back to Istanbul. Making sure it doesn't go backwards and sideways.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:40 pm

So who do you suggest?

Can you define better ? Are you really saying there is not one manager out there capable of getting more out of this group of players than Bulut ?

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:54 pm

So who do you suggest?

Bulut is one of the highest paid mangers in the championship I'm sure there's plenty of decent manager that would take the job .

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:23 pm

Why are people so disingenuous with city when comes to who will manage us? Anyone who is not working will jump at opportunity to manage city Tan or no Tan if offered job and very few would turn down an approach from city if at another club.. only exceptions are managers looking to get back into premier league and that's not alot is it? There as been far worse owners over the years at lots of clubs and that hasn't stopped big names going to them.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:13 am

pembroke allan wrote:Why are people so disingenuous with city when comes to who will manage us? Anyone who is not working will jump at opportunity to manage city Tan or no Tan if offered job and very few would turn down an approach from city if at another club.. only exceptions are managers looking to get back into premier league and that's not alot is it? There as been far worse owners over the years at lots of clubs and that hasn't stopped big names going to them.

Sensible post and yes any man out of work looking to get a foot back on the ladder, would see us as a great opportunity I'm sure.
Steve Cooper a City boy would do wonders with the youngsters, something we need desperately. More Welsh boys on the pitch.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:49 am

Cooper is the only name mentioned that I feel would be a good appointment.

Problem is with Cooper, that he will bring Alan Tate with him and also he would be too expensive

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:36 pm

I think the decision has already been made, he's gone.

Cooper or Ramsey recon. Ramsey player manager would save tan money