Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ After Yesterday ‘

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:35 am

Results / Table:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ After Yesterday ‘

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:36 am

16/03/2024 Swansea City 2 Cardiff City 0 Crowd 20,005 Away Support 1,700

29/03/2024 Cardiff City v Sunderland 2 Crowd 22,142 Away Support 2,180

01/04/2024 15:00 Coventry City v Cardiff City Crowd Away Support
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:06 am

More from BBC

Bulut also spoke to Talk Sport:

Erol Bulut:

Asked if a lack of clarity about his future might be a contributing factor, Bulut said: "It can be."

The former Fenerbahce boss added: "I don't have any problems. I respect it from the board if they are not coming with a new offer.

"I'm focusing on my job until the end of the season. Until now we haven't had any communication about that, so let's see."

Relegation does not seem to be a realistic threat with the bottom three 14 points behind, but Bulut does not want his players to simply go through the motions in the final stages of the campaign, even if they might not have much to play for.

"Maybe they think like this but I don't think so," he said.

"I told them when they came in [to the changing room], 'we cannot be comfortable because we have 53 points'.

"We still have seven more games to play and have to get as many points as we can.

"We can't stop the season from now. Everyone has to come back from this performance and in the last seven games we have to give our best, for the fans first of all and for the club, also for themselves.

"There will have to be a change mentally when we are on the field."

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:26 am

This basically secures us mid table this season no higher no lower
Ralls was to blame really. Him and the referee who gave the penalty. (Which it wasn't)

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:08 am

Tight at the Top and Bottom - On who is going up and going down ... At least we are safe .

Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 am

How do they think the fans feel.do you expect us to be motivated with such an underwhelming season,. I can't think of anything that made me excited, I they expect us to purchase next season , season tickets

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:49 pm

Easter Monday - 12 Games In The Championship ...