Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW / OPINION: SUNDERLAND’S KIDS TEACH CARDIFF’S FIRST

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 pm

MY VIEW / OPINION:

SUNDERLAND’S KIDS TEACH CARDIFF’S FIRST TEAM HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL:

EROL BULUT YOU EMBARRASSED US V SWANSEA & NOW TODAY V A BUNCH OF KIDS:

Buluts Cardiff team faced a Sunderland team not won for 7 games including 6 defeats and their average age is 21.

Sunderland’s average age was 21 yrs old including 16 yrs old Chris Rigg who started.

Cardiff players jogged about and looked lazy and already to go on their Summer holidays.

City I have to say embarrassed themselves and Bulut needs to admit once again he got it all wrong.

This was dire football against Sunderland’s kids

WHO WILL ERIC BULUT BLAME TODAY? Be honest and admit you got it wrong.

FIRST-HALF: 12mins Penalty to Sunderland 0-1
Sunderland took total control, and had some great chances with Horvath

GOAL! Cardiff City 0-2 Sunderland (Bellingham) 28th min.
Sunderland doubled their lead.

Absolutely awful Cardiff were against Sunderland’s kids.

SECOND-HALF: Aaron Ramsey on for Colwill.

Wilson-Esbrand makes way for Diedhiou. 46th min.

Cardiff huffed and puffed.

65th min: Robinson on for Ralls.

71st Min Double change for Sunderland

Hjelde and Mundle coming on for Sunderland.

Styles and Rigg the ones to make way.

Sunderland dictating the game.

Cardiff are and were awful.

Sub for Cardiff 78th min
Meite on for Bowler.

Sunderland should of scored more.

Some great saves by Cardiff goalie Horvath

CARDIFF CITY 0 SUNDERLAND 2
H-T 0-2
Crowd 22,141
Away Support: 2.180

Cardiff City: Horvath; Ng, Phillips, Goutas, Wilson-Esbrand; Wintle, Ralls (c); Bowler, Colwill, O'Dowda; Grant

Subs: Turner, Romeo, Siopis, Turnbull, Ramsey, Tanner, Meite, Robinson, Diedhiou
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW / OPINION: SUNDERLAND’S KIDS TEACH CARDIFF’S F

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 pm

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

“Sunderland’s kids teach Cardiff how to play football.”

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 pm

More bloody rubbish,too many times this season we have been dreadful.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Gutless and spineless.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 pm

Embarrassing to watch

Sunderland could and should have won by at least 4-0

The players owed us fans a performance after the Swansea shit show…if anything that was worse

Bulut needs to sacked tonight he’s obviously lost the dressing room

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 pm

Reply:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 pm

Keeper our est player by a long way.

And when Robinson comes on and starts to look like he's the only player in blue putting any effort in you know it's been a bad day!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 pm

Updated:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 pm

They can get fucked if they think I’m renewing. Better things to spend my money on. Treat me like a customer, I’ll treat you like a business and do something else.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 pm

Firstly, let's stop patronising Sunderland calling them.kids. Thought they were excellent. Hungry, constantly on the move and deserved their win. As for City there is nothing to take from that performance at all. Certain individuals were a disgrace in effort and concentration. But that comes from the manager and for me he cant motivate well enough. After being patient all season I've had enough. I cant see the progress or pattern of play to take us forward. No point sacking him now but sadly yet again we need to start all over in the summer. If we can make some money off our younger players then we should. Colwill is a myth he's never coming good enough to be part of a promotion side.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 pm

Really no point keep Bulut . Season tickets will be poor, with him as manager. Let’s start looking now. Maybe Tan will get a Director of Football - but I won’t hold my breath!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Keeper our est player by a long way.

And when Robinson comes on and starts to look like he's the only player in blue putting any effort in you know it's been a bad day!

Totally agree with you; he stopped a rout IMHO...! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Firstly, let's stop patronising Sunderland calling them.kids. Thought they were excellent. Hungry, constantly on the move and deserved their win. As for City there is nothing to take from that performance at all. Certain individuals were a disgrace in effort and concentration. But that comes from the manager and for me he cant motivate well enough. After being patient all season I've had enough. I cant see the progress or pattern of play to take us forward. No point sacking him now but sadly yet again we need to start all over in the summer. If we can make some money off our younger players then we should. Colwill is a myth he's never coming good enough to be part of a promotion side.

I agree about Sunderland, they played well & never stopped pushing forward after the penalty. Time we tried some of our kids, they couldn't do much worse than that shower of shit.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 pm

Beaten by a bunch of school kids very convincingly.

No idea where we go from here. Perhaps we should start playing our own kids at least they will want to prove themselves.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:32 pm

Man of the match for us.
The ball boys!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:34 pm

Worst game of the season, Swansea was bad but i put that down to Swans coming out the blocks 100%

We just did f**k all, no effort no nothing. No one gave a f**k or looked interested. 10 mins left, playing ball slowly at the back and we had 7 players near our half.

We are the home f*cking team lossing and we are mostly in our own half

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:58 pm

The BBC Sports right up says 'as much as Sunderland were impressive, Cardiff were abysmal'.

And I thought were had turned a corner. Was willing to let the Swansea game go as a one off...but looks like were are back to square 1 again. Wonder how much of this is to do with Bulut/his staff/our players sulking coz they are unable to plan for next year?

I don't know, so disappointing, passed caring myself tbh.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 pm

The Board have the passion of a dead fish, doubt they’d have played like that if Sam was waiting for them in the dressing room

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 pm

Northwalesblues wrote:The Board have the passion of a dead fish, doubt they’d have played like that if Sam was waiting for them in the dressing room

Maybe eating some sheeps testicles could have the desired affect...! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 pm

Northwalesblues wrote:The Board have the passion of a dead fish, doubt they’d have played like that if Sam was waiting for them in the dressing room

Sam would never have allowed that

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 pm

Totally at a loss of starting line up, players postions for the 1st half, ALL the subs made and positions after subs….. we looked good for the first 10mins…..

Ball was played way too slow, at one point Phillips threw his arms up with the ball at his feet because there was absolutely no movement. O’Dowda kept coming inside leaving Wilson on his own with 2 or 3 players to deal with, Wintle…. Well least said about him today the better to be honest otherwise I’ll get a ban :!:

There was no desire, no passion, at times they looked like they didn’t want to be out there.

Colwill was still in International mode and nobody could keep up with his thinking or play, several times he showed for the ball making runs and pointing where he wanted the ball… everytime the ball was played 2/3 touches too late.

Refs are becoming a joke… but I’ll cover that in a separate topic.

Overall I’m at a loss of where we go from here. Questions need asking and answering. Is Bulut the right man for the job? Will we get investment for new players? Is there any option to buy on any of our current loaner’s? What’s the point of having a striker who is worse than Etete?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 pm

I don't think this word is strong enough to describe that performance, but... SHITE

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 pm

Talk sport reporter
described it as woeful,
embarrassing really

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 pm

After last weeks shite I ain’t surprised of that shit today , shocking , no fight , no desire , no shots on goal , my kids went on their phones it was that bad .
Dreading going to Coventry now
f*cking shite

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 pm

They won because they pressed and more importantly tried to play football near our goal!!

Both their goals came from our ineptness.

We didn't seem to care about getting the ball in their half. Let alone having a shot!

But fair play. We won the passing competition 527 to their 425.

Bring back Warnockball. We have wingers and wingers with pace. Why not use them?!

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:51 am

Replies:

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:52 am

Reply: