Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Monaco, Genk and Freiburg eye Cardiff City man

Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:30 pm

Davies may have played his last game for the Bluebirds, with interesting mounting in his signature.

should we cash in on him ?

Clubs from different European countries are keeping an eye on Cardiff City attacker Isaak Davies, Monaco, Genk and Freiburg according to The Sun.

Davies is currently on loan at KV Kortrijk, who currently ply their trade in the Belgian top flight.

Registering eight goals for them in 26 league appearances, he has certainly made a good impact since his loan exit from the Cardiff City Stadium and is doing enough to generate interest from elsewhere.

His contributions may not be enough to keep KVK in the top tier, but looking at his situation selfishly, he will just be wanting to focus on his own game to ensure he's in the best possible shape ahead of his return to the Welsh capital.

The 22-year-old has developed well and could potentially be in line for an exit during the summer transfer window, having previously attracted interest from Burnley.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/monac ... YAzthKhGMI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Monaco, Genk and Freiburg eye Cardiff City man

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:28 pm

Issac playing as a striker for us this year would of been great for us he would have scored goals he’s what we have been missing he chases lost causes hounds defenders down it Amased me when they sent him on loane I said this on year when it happened

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:33 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Issac playing as a striker for us this year would of been great for us he would have scored goals he’s what we have been missing he chases lost causes hounds defenders down it Amased me when they sent him on loane I said this on year when it happened

If you said this when he left then fair enough but I think most agreed that he wasn’t going to make it at this level or wasn’t ready yet.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:42 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Craigleeccfc wrote:Issac playing as a striker for us this year would of been great for us he would have scored goals he’s what we have been missing he chases lost causes hounds defenders down it Amased me when they sent him on loane I said this on year when it happened

If you said this when he left then fair enough but I think most agreed that he wasn’t going to make it at this level or wasn’t ready yet.

Agree, he couldn't buy a compliment on here before he left as the usual suspects wrote him off saying he was L2 standard at best.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:09 pm

Let him go.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:59 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Let him go.

If we can get money even better.

I said 4 yrs ago NO. I hoped every year he would prove mecermg.

Dalman is feeding Glen Williams so we can get money for him.