Sunderland perspective

1,500 sold so far

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/c ... 55/page-10

Re: Sunderland messageboard

Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:32 am

Mr Ducie wrote:Sunderland perspective

1,500 sold so far

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/c ... 55/page-10

Great Support with nothing to play for, Real Loyal Fans.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:28 am

Bigger club than us and well supported home and away. That's the bottom line.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:38 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Bigger club than us and well supported home and away. That's the bottom line.

Much bigger team They do have in their favour that there is really no other sport played at a high level in City and the club really is the centre of the community. The city and the area are truely a football hotbed regarding supporters

Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:49 am

Abergavenny wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Bigger club than us and well supported home and away. That's the bottom line.

Much bigger team They do have in their favour that there is really no other sport played at a high level in City and the club really is the centre of the community. The city and the area are truely a football hotbed regarding supporters

I agree :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:04 am

Sunderland have Lost five of their last six and drawn one, A very good time to play them.

Their fans are football fanatics, loyal no matter what.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Sunderland have Lost five of their last six and drawn one, A very good time to play them.

I've been watching the series "Sunderland Till I Die".

This is a club that should be up there in the top league. 40,000 following at home games, that is awesome, something hopefully we will achieve one day. Its frightening to think with such support a club like that spends a few seasons in the lower leagues.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:57 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sunderland have Lost five of their last six and drawn one, A very good time to play them.

This is a club that should be up there in the top league. 40,000 following at home games, that is awesome, something hopefully we will achieve one day. Its frightening to think with such support a club like that spends a few seasons in the lower leagues.

Yes def Ian,

Their fans deserve top flight football and think it’s not one of the biggest populations and near Newcastle, plus do many smaller clubs near by.

40,000 their last home gate.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 pm

And that's what they've had for the majority of their history a top flight club where as we've had to suffer shit and mediocrity for most of our 125 years

Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 pm

skiprat wrote:And that's what they've had for the majority of their history a top flight club where as we've had to suffer shit and mediocrity for most of our 125 years

Mike,

Put their last 30 years record on here?
It does not on the field make them a top club.

Yet their fans have stayed incredible loyal.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

I watched that Ian.

Almost a comedy with the way their club was run for a bit.

Big club with decent fans, their fans deserve PL football.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
skiprat wrote:And that's what they've had for the majority of their history a top flight club where as we've had to suffer shit and mediocrity for most of our 125 years

Mike,

Put their last 30 years record on here?
It does not on the field make them a top club.

Yet their fans have stayed incredible loyal.

Annis Sunderland last30 years 11 years premier league 5 in championship 4 in league 1 all time 87 in the top Division 32 in second tier 5 in 3rd tier never been in bottom division . I won't put our history on here I'm still too depressed over the jacks game

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:26 pm

Sorry I messed that up Sunderland the last 30 years 15 in the premier league 11 in the championship and 4 in league one