Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Luke Williams video with the Jacks

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:28 am

https://talksport.com/football/1792578/ ... ams-shots/

Re: Luke Williams video with the Jacks

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:05 am

They really have gone into overdrive.

Thanks to those 11 poofs we put out there I can see this going on for a while. There season has been saved and that's all down to our pathetic show.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:39 am

Bakedalasker wrote:They really have gone into overdrive.

Thanks to those 11 poofs we put out there I can see this going on for a while. There season has been saved and that's all down to our pathetic show.

Spot on. This has saved their season and 'Poundland Pep's' job as if they would have lost they would have also gone into a relegation spiral as the fans would have been calling for his head again, just like they did two weeks ago when they lost against the wurzles. He knows and they know it. It's a big sigh of relief.

I hope EB is saving all these stories, photos and vids for appropriate team motivation for the next time we play them as there's your motivation right there. They even produce videos to play to their team ahead of the game to fire them up and we should be doing the same pre match psych up and then some.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:43 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Spot on. This has saved their season and 'Poundland Pep's' job as if they would have lost they would have also gone into a relegation spiral as the fans would have been calling for his head again, just like they did two weeks ago when they lost against the wurzles. He knows and they know it. It's a big sigh of relief.

I hope EB is saving all these stories, photos and vids for appropriate team motivation for the next time we play them as there's your motivation right there. They even produce videos to play to their team ahead of the game to fire them up and we should be doing the same pre match psych up and then some.

I'm hoping he is making them read this forum.

If they are then "You guys better make effort next game else us fans will come at you with a 12 barrell you Bellends"

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:54 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

I'm hoping he is making them read this forum.

If they are then "You guys better make effort next game else us fans will come at you with a 12 barrell you Bellends"

Their comments and reaction means his team talk is already written for next time and he should also be using it for every game anyway.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:08 am

Well Erroll IF you do understand derby's YOU certainly didn’t get it across to YOUR players.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:08 am

JulesK wrote:Well Erroll IF you do understand derby's YOU certainly didn’t get it across to YOUR players.

He won 3 out of 4.Not bad.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:33 am

stickywicket wrote:
JulesK wrote:Well Erroll IF you do understand derby's YOU certainly didn’t get it across to YOUR players.

I don’t think it’s the fact we lost Saturday, it’s more the manner of the defeat. Rolled over and got our bellies rubbed.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:https://talksport.com/football/1792578/swansea-vs-cardiff-luke-williams-shots/

It's childish, he should be ashamed, he's sucking up to little teenagers ffs.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:58 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

I don’t think it’s the fact we lost Saturday, it’s more the manner of the defeat. Rolled over and got our bellies rubbed.

Totally agree. This is exactly why a lot of Cardiff fans are angry. We can take loosing to the better team if we at least tried.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:13 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Totally agree. This is exactly why a lot of Cardiff fans are angry. We can take loosing to the better team if we at least tried.

Yes they were dog shit but we made them look average.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:https://talksport.com/football/1792578/swansea-vs-cardiff-luke-williams-shots/

Why should he he ashamed? He's showing that he knows what it means to the fans when they leave their caravans for that one game a year.

Would love to see our players and manager with that sort of passion for city.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:46 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Why should he he ashamed? He's showing that he knows what it means to the fans when they leave their caravans for that one game a year.

Would love to see our players and manager with that sort of passion for city.

Because he looks pissed drinking in a bar with a gang of ten year olds who wanted him sacked last week, Managers are supposed to rise above such childish behavior calling rival players and clubs scum.

I'm looking forward to the next game after this it should be a real grudge match, hopefully Buluts assistant knocks him out.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:03 pm

I think he will look at that this morning and cringe

Celebrating is fine and he deserves to do that but getting pissed with possible under age chavs is way OTT

It all a bit embarrassing to be honest

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:57 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:I think he will look at that this morning and cringe

Celebrating is fine and he deserves to do that but getting pissed with possible under age chavs is way OTT

It's a LOT embarrassing but that is 'SwansLife' and he's sold his soul to the same idiots that would have had him (proverbially) hung, drawn and quartered had they lost...

Some perspective is genuinely needed after such games and a look at the Championshio table tells the full story of the season rather than a two-legged grudge match that ended in a real-time draw... :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:16 am

Sven wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:I think he will look at that this morning and cringe

It's a LOT embarrassing but that is 'SwansLife' and he's sold his soul to the same idiots that would have had him (proverbially) hung, drawn and quartered had they lost...

Some perspective is genuinely needed after such games and a look at the Championshio table tells the full story of the season rather than a two-legged grudge match that ended in a real-time draw... :ayatollah:

Well said, Chris.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 pm

He had no choice but to suck upto fans as it was the clubs chef that gave the inspiring team talk before game... "according to player"

Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 pm

They have more passion than us and want it more , that’s not on in my book .

Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 pm

TaxiBlue wrote:They have more passion than us and want it more , that’s not on in my book .

Quick question: 'Where's YOUR passion for (what you preport to be) YOUR club...? :?

As I've said elsewhere, stop 'bigging' the 'Jacks' up; in season terms, they're poorer than us and their 'fans' have little else to make them feel good about life...! :ayatollah: