Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS HATE US

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:37 pm

WE ARE TO SOFT the passion jacks showed on and of the pitch today is how it should be they are a small club but they all want the same thing and they are willing to bleed for it .the hate they have for us is crazy what a load of hillbilly basdards

Re: JACKS HATE US

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:42 pm

Watching on TV it didn't sound as if there was any hatred from either fans. We've had some shit atmosphere against them but only in only draws ands losses. They deservedly won that yet hardly sang. Its time to stop pretending this is one of Britain's biggest rivalrys. 15 years ago it was but these days, fans of both clubs would rather vent their hatred on social media then the stands.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:26 pm

Perhaps it’s just me I’m so pissed off how we get rolled over against them more often than not they always seem to up they game to do it for they fans ,my 13 year old will get so much shit in school last year he nearly died trying to take his own life last year after losing to them in April

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:27 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Perhaps it’s just me I’m so pissed off how we get rolled over against them more often than not they always seem to up they game to do it for they fans ,my 13 year old will get so much shit in school last year he nearly died trying to take his own life last year after losing to them in April

It's awful if he's getting bullied, but he has to fight back to prevent them from bullying him. If he takes a life, it's better then him taking his life.