Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:59 pm

A day ago people were singing his praise, with the exception of a few that said they were still on the fence. But now we have had a very poor game and lost he's useless.

I get today hurt, but to say it was all on him is just silly. There were so many wrong passes made or poor passes that had the right choice been made we could have created. First half, yes I feel he got it wrong. But if he was perfect he wouldnt be at a midtable championship club.

Some perspective is needed.

Re: Bulut

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:07 pm

Bulut has to take the blame as he is the guy who put the players out there.

Of course there is the argument that once the whistle blows its down to the players themselves. Well I would then question the tactics they were given. If they were playing to the managers tactics then those tactics were all wrong. In fact they were so wrong we left ourselves with a mountain to climb.

At the end of the day its the manager that takes the buck.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:23 pm

Robbiebluebird wrote:A day ago people were singing his praise, with the exception of a few that said they were still on the fence. But now we have had a very poor game and lost he's useless.

I get today hurt, but to say it was all on him is just silly. There were so many wrong passes made or poor passes that had the right choice been made we could have created. First half, yes I feel he got it wrong. But if he was perfect he wouldnt be at a midtable championship club.

Some perspective is needed.

Well said, a voice of reason at last. There are some real bed wetters and over reactions on this forum this afternoon. Bulut didn't get it right today but neithet did the players. Hes won 3 other derbies this season and we are comfortable in mid-table. Big progress from last year. See the bigger picture that we are building a squad that can complete for the top 6 and although we lost to the Jack's today I still say our future looks brighter than theres.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:31 pm

I am not Buluts biggest fan. But this Regime will not bring in better.

So he may as well stay.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am not Buluts biggest fan. But this Regime will not bring in better.

So he may as well stay.

That’s how I see it as well. They haven’t much interest investing in players, so we got no chance of a better manager. We are exactly where they want us to be.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am not Buluts biggest fan. But this Regime will not bring in better.

So he may as well stay.

And tbf, plenty have got reasonable criticisms, and they tend to be consistent and measured giving credit where its due. But the amount that come out the woodwork after one defeat in 4 is just daft.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:54 pm

Jacks been saying it all week they will win they raise the game to the next level against us cos they now what it means to they fans for bragging rights etc

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:06 pm

Didn’t see most of the game so would be unfair for me to comment on the manager or performances of players.

But I agree with your point that he was wanted by the majority to stay before today and now some are saying he should go.

We’re not Swansea, who want a manager to go just because he lost the derby.

We have won three out of our four derby games this season anyway.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:33 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Jacks been saying it all week they will win they raise the game to the next level against us cos they now what it means to they fans for bragging rights etc

They raised their game in Sept but it didnt work? Football is a funny old game and no two games are the same.... it certainly means more to their fans so they can come out woodwork and brag they beat us because got nothing else worth bragging about. :o

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:21 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:

So he may as well stay.

That’s how I see it as well. They haven’t much interest investing in players, so we got no chance of a better manager. We are exactly where they want us to be.

With no money to spend/improve ....Let's just try and stay in this division and may be see what happens :shock: