Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was somewhat surprised with the way the game went . We sho

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:49 pm

I was somewhat surprised with the way the game went .

We should have been well fired up after a series of wins …..with Swansea playing badly …….but this is football .

On ….. the important thing for us is really what type of summer we will have?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I was somewhat surprised with the way the game went . We

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:51 pm

The summer is key, if we don't Improve this than with atleast 8 players we will be very much the same next season, mid table at best

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:54 pm

kyle08 wrote:The summer is key, if we don't Improve this than with atleast 8 players we will be very much the same next season, mid table at best

I think we would be worse if we don’t strengthen and if we really are serious Kyle then we have to bring in quality.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:57 pm

Gave them way too much respect today. Obviously they wer going to come charging out of the blocks we should of hit them on the counter a lot better than we did. And been more confident of getting something from the off

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
kyle08 wrote:The summer is key, if we don't Improve this than with atleast 8 players we will be very much the same next season, mid table at best

I think we would be worse if we don’t strengthen and if we really are serious Kyle then we have to bring in quality.

Yes, we need quality and players who have a never say die attitude, and a winning mentality

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:06 pm

It was a horrible game plan that played right into Swansea hands. I feared Bulut would set up like this.

Not starting Ralls and Colwill very poor management decision for me.

From our kick off they got a corner and we looked so blasé. Shock they're going to press you!!! Deal with it and show some bottle and grit. It was stinking from the very first second today.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:08 pm

kyle08 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes, we need quality and players who have a never say die attitude, and a winning mentality

Well got the opportunity to bring in 8 or more players let's hope they're the right ones starting with 2 strikers ... we got fighters in team but not enough footballing players of sufficient quality.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:13 pm

Bad decision not starting Ralls, very poor decision.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was somewhat surprised with the way the game went .

We should have been well fired up after a series of wins …..with Swansea playing badly …….but this is football .

On ….. the important thing for us is really what type of summer we will have?

Annis was a bit of a surprise as seen swans a few times this season ... but what haven't seen previously was the desperation to win this game by any means? The cheating of their players I've
not seen in any other game I've watched ... this efected city a lot etete NG for example got to involved with their players disrupting our play .... they were better team but not that good.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:19 pm

We need to sign more players who are technically much better on the ball ,the jacks players were comfortable from the goalie to the winger Ronald who looks an excellent prospect .We looked better when Colwill and Odowda came on

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:12 pm

We didn’t have the fire in our belly’s they did that’s all it takes pride passion roll you selves up fight for the badge and your fans

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:39 pm

The summer can only start if bulut is given a contract, which i somehow think isnt going to happen. We definitely need a rebuild. Yes the last 5 games before today have been decent but that performance just shows how bad we can be and how gutless the players can be

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:22 pm

Totally agree. Whether we have a good summer will become apparent over the next four weeks. If Bulut isn’t offered an extension then the summer will not be great!