Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No messing about

Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Bullit should be offered a contract immediately. With his hands often tied behind his back he has done a good job. As he himself said to get a successful campaign next year he needs to plan now. This includes:
Clearing out those not needed
Contracts to those he wants to retain
Prepare to get new singing asap ie centre forward and 2 wingers plus try to keep our 3 best loanees
Plan pre season arrangements early
Redevelop the coaching academy and replace Chesterfield and Purse

Tan and Dalman should not need to wait. If they do someone else could get Bullit and then we are back to square one.

Re: No messing about

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:51 pm

I agree.

And I'm sure a lot of it is happening already.

Bet definitely give Bulut the contract ASAP.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:53 pm

Today:

Erol Bulut:

Bulut: “I have no summer transfer plans

Asked about his own situation, “You are speaking to the wrong person about this. I do my job the best way I can and I'm pushing the team. But right now I am thinking only about the team.”

Bulut said his own future needed to be decided in order for summer plans to be drawn up. Quizzed about that aspect of it, including transfers, he added: "I cannot make any decisions right now because it's not in my hands. But the plans, we should start to make them for the new season. It's important, transfers, pre-season, I don't know how the club is thinking but we haven't had any meetings in that direction.

"For right now, I am thinking until the end of this season. My plans are until the end of this season to make the best of what we can do. Then we will see what we can do."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:01 am

I totally agree he needs a contract now. However I believe he is planning and know what he wants to do when he does get one, if any manager wasn’t then I wouldn’t want them here.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:34 am

CCFC BOARD: “STILL NO PROGRESS”
Link
https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=238372