Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut tells all to turkish TV

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:43 pm

Wow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Bulut tells all to turkish TV

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:46 pm

What's so Wow?

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:51 pm

I don't see anything other than what is true being said there - it also highlights that the goal this season was to remain in the league.

If anything we have overchacieved this season

Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:28 pm

He's spot on, he also lost the three best players from last season, He is a good Manager and has done a fantastic job.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:35 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:What's so Wow?

the part where he says he had all his targets then 2 days to go he had to change them all as the budget wasnt there, so the people who has been saying he didnt get his targets was right

Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:46 pm

I’m with you.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:25 pm

It states the truth, what some have doubted.

We have NO ambition under this Regime, just staying up.

Bulut never got the players he first wanted and was told later that their was less money than first told.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:26 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I don't see anything other than what is true being said there - it also highlights that the goal this season was to remain in the league.

If anything we have overchacieved this season

Exactly, Spot on.

And if you listen to Bulut today, they’ve still not spoken to him about one more season? ?

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Bulut tells it as it is doing a good job top 10 finish would be great hope vt backs him in the summer to get the players he wants for next season sort his contract out VT

Iceblue wrote:

I’m with you.

With you on what???

Bulut is sting again what some doubt.

He has not been backed as promised and he all the hierarchy seem to want us just stay in the Championship.

We don’t under this Regime now get better than Bulut.

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Bulut tells it as it is doing a good job top 10 finish would be great hope vt backs him in the summer to get the players he wants for next season sort his contract out VT

Correct on both accounts.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Iceblue wrote:

I’m with you.

With you on what???

He has not been backed as promised and he all the hierarchy seem to want us just stay in the Championship.

It’s all stuff we knew, been talked about for weeks on here.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:37 pm

We are totally safe and now should be planning, but just like previous seasons, unbelievable:

Erol Bulut:

Bulut: “I have no summer transfer plans

Asked about his own situation, “You are speaking to the wrong person about this. I do my job the best way I can and I'm pushing the team. But right now I am thinking only about the team.”

Bulut said his own future needed to be decided in order for summer plans to be drawn up. Quizzed about that aspect of it, including transfers, he added: "I cannot make any decisions right now because it's not in my hands. But the plans, we should start to make them for the new season. It's important, transfers, pre-season, I don't know how the club is thinking but we haven't had any meetings in that direction.

"For right now, I am thinking until the end of this season. My plans are until the end of this season to make the best of what we can do. Then we will see what we can do."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 pm

Iceblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Iceblue wrote:

I’m with you.

With you on what???

It’s all stuff we knew, been talked about for weeks on here.

Also season tickets sales for next season, if we were showing ambition then our fans would looking forward to next season, they won’t believe the board when every manager keeps coming and going and are fed up of bullshit.
But some doubted it and Bulut today is virtually asking to know what’s going on.

Once again in the press conference.

Do you not what to know as a fan how our clubs future is being planned???

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:42 pm

I meant. He says nothing we all didn't know already!

I don't think anyone doubted anything that he's said.

He makes good points.

Top 10 this season. Good result.
No unreasonable expectations of play offs, would be a miracle.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:44 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:I meant. He says nothing we all didn't know already!

He makes good points.

I’m not going to start saying who but the usual suspects tried to play it down.

Our manager is crying out to know the future plans for next season and you might not be bothered, but as a fan I am and so many others are.

That’s why Erol keeps repeating all this for months.

Your right he goes make a lot of good points and should not have to keep publicly saying it.

Bluebirds

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

He makes good points.

Our manager is crying out to know the future plans for next season and you might not be bothered, but as a fan I am and so many others are.

Your right he goes make a lot of good points and should not have to keep publicly saying it.

Bluebirds

But he doesn't mention next season or his plans.

I'd hope it involves a new contract for him and the expectation of an improved league position next year.

And I have no doubt things are moving behind the scenes.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:51 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He makes good points.

Bluebirds

But he doesn't mention next season or his plans.

I'd hope it involves a new contract for him and the expectation of an improved league position next year.

And I have no doubt things are moving behind the scenes.

He’s also said that today which I have put on here.

Well if things are moving the manager should surely know.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:57 pm

He's only explaining to Turkish ordience what happened when he joined club? No drama no controversy no contradictions just simple statement.
Did interviewer ask about his future obviously not as he never mentioned it ...

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He's only explaining to Turkish ordience what happened when he joined club? No drama no controversy no contradictions just simple statement.

Exactly how I read it too. Can't understand the drama.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:02 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:He's only explaining to Turkish ordience what happened when he joined club? No drama no controversy no contradictions just simple statement.

People always looking for something that's not there... as I just put interviewer obviously never asked about his future otherwise no doubt he would have said something and be on here in a flash!

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

People always looking for something that's not there... as I just put interviewer obviously never asked about his future otherwise no doubt he would have said something and be on here in a flash!

So what’s not there Allan?

Don’t you think he wants to know what the future lyes for him and the club?
Yet again today he has brought it up.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:35 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

Drama?

Our manager is not able to plan or know whats going on, exactly what was happening in November and December, now we are totally safe he is repeating the same lines, I say that’s quite worrying.

But just shows what a joke our hierarchy are yet again.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

What's not there is comment about his future? All he talks about is what happened after he arrived.....I can only respond to what is written and said in thread which I've done! :thumbup:

Undoubtedly he wants to know what city's plans are for next season but I'm not privvy to what goes on at city unlike yourself.... so will wait until something official is said by club regarding Bulut's future,

Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

What's not there is comment about his future? All he talks about is what happened after he arrived.....I can only respond to what is written and said in thread which I've done! :thumbup:

Undoubtedly he wants to know what city's plans are for next season but I'm not privvy to what goes on at city unlike yourself.... so will wait until something official is said by club regarding Bulut's future,

Allan,

He is talking about the players he missed out.

I do believe he feels if he had got the players from day one in January we might have been doing even better.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Allan,

He is talking about the players he missed out.

I do believe he feels if he had got the players from day one in January we might have been doing even better.

Annis I agree about getting in those better players we would be challenging for top 6 easily .... but having said that doesn't explain his tactics with the players he had in that poor run where everybody knows he was wrong ... but I am confident next season we will be stronger than this season and will be up at top end league from beginning providing he's here of course..

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:25 pm

Bluebina wrote:He's spot on, he also lost the three best players from last season, He is a good Manager and has done a fantastic job.

:thumbup:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:41 am

Still no progress in Bulut contract talks

BBC

Friday 15th March 2024

Cardiff City manager Erol Bulut remains no closer to signing a new contract with the club.

Bulut joined on a one-year deal last summer and, with only nine games left this season, has not started talks with the Bluebirds about extending his stay.

The former Fenerbahce boss has said on more than one occasion he is keen to remain - but is uncertain about his future.

Erol Bulut:

"I cannot make a decision because it’s not in my hands," Bulut said.
"The plans the club should make for the new season - transfers, pre-season and things like that - we haven’t had any meetings in that direction.
“I would like to stay, of course, and continue to build with the players.

"When we look back to the start of the season and now, there has been big progress. Normally we should continue with that but this is not up to me. From my side, it’s clear.”