Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you really want to be here after this season Erol?

Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:07 pm

Do you really want to be here after this season Erol?

“This question I answered already. I would like to stay and build with this club and with the players.”

“ I think when we look back at the start of the season and now it is a big step and progression. Normally, we should continue with that. This is not up to me. The board have to think and make that decision. From my side it’s clear, I want to stay and I am waiting on them.”

Erol Bulut
ATTACHMENTS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Do you really want to be here after this season Erol?

Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:59 pm

For me, it's a no-brainer now and I hope his biggest admirer, Mehmet, is speaking to his owner right now...

Continuity is key...! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:31 pm

Sven wrote:For me, it's a no-brainer now and I hope his biggest admirer, Mehmet, is speaking to his owner right now...

With you all the way Chris :bluebird:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:08 pm

He will have had a successful first season in the championship.

IMO if the board don’t pull their finger out and offer him a contract then who is to say his agent wont be offering him elsewhere in the UK with a longer contract ?

It maybe he decides not to say due to the uncertainty ??

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:04 am

Sven wrote:For me, it's a no-brainer now and I hope his biggest admirer, Mehmet, is speaking to his owner right now...

Yep I agree. I think he will get a contract he deserves one , and I belive his plans which he will have will be the icing on the cake. I’m not concerned at all he won’t be here next season.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:06 pm

I can see it now, we get close to the playoffs and someone comes in with a better offer for him and he goes elsewhere.

Time for the board to pull their fingers out.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:16 pm

They need to sort this out now please don’t leave it till end of season he’s best manager for seasons so needs to be kept on board