Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut is describing the supporter who came to him the d

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:08 am

Erol Bulut is describing the supporter who came to him the day before the Swansea derby:

Erol Bulut:

“We’d been for dinner with my coaching staff and it was about 10 o’clock at night and we were walking back to the cars. He came to me and said, ‘tomorrow, we have to win this game – it’s everything to us.

I said, ‘one thing I can tell you is I know about derbies very well because I played many and I was leading as a manager in some big derbies, so don’t worry!’”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut is describing the supporter who came to him t

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut is describing the supporter who came to him the day before the Swansea derby:

Erol Bulut:

“We’d been for dinner with my coaching staff and it was about 10 o’clock at night and we were walking back to the cars. He came to me and said, ‘tomorrow, we have to win this game – it’s everything to us.

I said, ‘one thing I can tell you is I know about derbies very well because I played many and I was leading as a manager in some big derbies, so don’t worry!’”

Bulut, do the double and you will be a Cardff Legend and never forgotten, it's a chance for you to make history :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:44 am

Same again Erol lad!

Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:52 pm

One thing good about Bulut is he really does understand the importance of our derbies against Bristol and Swansea.

We once had a manager who said it was just another game in “this part of the world”.

Bulut has been involved in the Istanbul derby which is huge and gets how much these games mean.