Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW: TODAY KIEFFER MOORE COMES BACK TO HAUNT CARDIFF & S

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:22 pm

MY VIEW: TODAY KIEFFER MOORE COMES BACK TO HAUNT CARDIFF & SCORES THE WINNER / BUT DIES NOT CELEBRATE:

BEFORE TODAY CARDIFF HAD NOT BEATEN A TOP SIX SIDE & EVERYONE OF THEM HAD DONE THE DOUBLE OVER CARDIFF.

Ipswich had won their previous 6 games, whilst Cardiff had won their previous 3 games in a row.

Kieffer Moore was the difference between the two sides today.

Really nothing between the 2 sides as Ipswich come away with 3pts and go back 2nd in the Championship.

Cardiff played brilliant the first 10 mins with some great chances.

FIRST-HALF: The game was quite boring over all other than the first 10mins, where Cardiff started the best they have for months.

With in 7 mins two great shots by Turnbull and Bowler and all out attacking by Cardiff.

Siopis ha been solid.

Ipswich started to get more in to the game but were kept back by a solid Cardiff defence.

SECOND-HALF: Continued to be quite boring, with Ipswich looking a little better than Cardiff, but not by much.

Ipswich were gathering confidence and controlling at times.

75th Min Meite off, O'Dowda on.

Turnbull off, Colwill on.

80th min: GOAL! Cardiff City 0-1 Ipswich Town (Moore 79)

Goal! Moore hammers home.

Harness plays it out to the forward on the left and Phillips forces him wide, but credit to Moore, who hammers into low and into the bottom corner.

Moore doesn't celebrate the goal.

Diedhiou on for Bowler 84th min.

CARDIFF CITY 0 IPSWICH TOWN 1
H-T 0-0
Crowd
Away Support. 3,213 Ipswich Fans

Re: MY VIEW: TODAY KIEFFER MOORE COMES BACK TO HAUNT CARDIFF

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:MY VIEW: TODAY KIEFFER MOORE COMES BACK TO HAUNT CARDIFF & SCORES THE WINNER / BUT DIES NOT CELEBRATE:

BEFORE TODAY CARDIFF HAD NOT BEATEN A TOP SIX SIDE & EVERYONE OF THEM HAD DONE THE DOUBLE OVER CARDIFF.

Ipswich had won their previous 6 games, whilst Cardiff had won their previous 3 games in a row.

Really nothing between the 2 sides as Ipswich come away with 3pts and go back 2nd in the Championship.

FIRST-HALF: The game was quite boring over all other than the first 10mins, where Cardiff started the best they have for months.

With in 7 mins two great shots by Turnbull and Bowler and all out attacking by Cardiff.

Siopis ha been solid.

Ipswich started to get more in to the game but were kept back by a solid Cardiff defence.

SECOND-HALF: Continued to be quite boring, with Ipswich looking a little better than Cardiff, but not by much.

Harness plays it out to the forward on the left and Phillips forces him wide, but credit to Moore, who hammers into low and into the bottom corner.

H-T 0-0
Crowd

You did it again! :D

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:27 pm

You should post these early every time we are 1 down when injury time starts, seems to have done the job!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:39 pm

Oh dear. :D

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:14 pm

DELETE THIS POST INCORRECT

BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:MY VIEW: TODAY KIEFFER MOORE COMES BACK TO HAUNT CARDIFF & SCORES THE WINNER / BUT DIES NOT CELEBRATE:

Siopis ha been solid.

H-T 0-0
Crowd
writing reviews whilst pussed :lol: quick edit it .

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:31 pm

Hahaha foot in mouth here Annis. Please do the same at 0-0 against the Jacks next week.