Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vote your Man of the Match versus Huddersfield Town (Home)

You may select 1 option

View results

VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH (VERSUS HUDDERSFIELD TOWN)

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Vote your Man of the Match versus Huddersfield Town...

A good, controlled win for the Bluebirds with a decent first goal from Famara Diedhiou... :clap:

Man of the Match a tough one today but I've gone for the coolness of Nat Phillips.. :ayatollah:

Re: VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH (VERSUS HUDDERSFIELD TOWN)

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:53 pm

Karlan Grant for me, never stopped running yet again :bluebird:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:55 pm

Wintle for me tonight, not been much of a fan of his this season. But tonight he looked much better, I thought Siopis, Colwill and Tanner were all good when they came on too and helped us see the game out relatively comfortably.

Also who is David Collins and Callum Grant haha!

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:00 pm

Famara Diedhiou for me,Worked well during the game and that goal looked easier than it actually was,

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:09 pm

Grant didn’t stop all game but I had to go Goutas he looked solid all game, they looked well organised tonight

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:21 pm

Grant everywhere

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:27 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Wintle for me tonight, not been much of a fan of his this season. But tonight he looked much better, I thought Siopis, Colwill and Tanner were all good when they came on too and helped us see the game out relatively comfortably.

Also who is David Collins and Callum Grant haha!

You know, Jamilu’s brother?

Grant MOM for me.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:30 pm

Hard one today quite a few good solid performances, esp from Grant etc but i went for Wintle. I thought he played alot better today and stepped his game up, made some great passes, harrassed players and did a couple of clever sly fouls that never got picked up to slow Hudds down

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:42 pm

I went for Wintle in his correct position, we only need one defensive midfielder he is quick, strong and shuffles it on ok. Just need to be brave and go with Turnbull and Colwill

O'Dowda showed the class difference between him and all our wingers, effortless skill with physicality.
Grant is an inside forward and when not shackled by digging out Collins is a different-level player

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:47 pm

Gave it to colwill when he came on controlled the game grant for his work rate and turnball for his skill and quick thinking looks good.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:02 pm

montyblue wrote:Gave it to colwill when he came on controlled the game grant for his work rate and turnball for his skill and quick thinking looks good.

I get Colwill is a big lad and I am a believer, but he takes an age to get up to the speed of the game, even when starting and at the final whistle the two 22 year old subs were out on their feet after 20 mins.......Something is not right

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:03 pm

Nat Philips just
He is a very good defender at this level
Grant and Ralls put in a very good shift as always
Very important win :bluescarf:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:04 pm

Strange how people see games differently. Grant sorry don’t get it O’Dowda game on for 10 minutes tonight he beat the fullback more in that 10 minutes than Grant has all season. I would just like to see him go forward not slowing the game down. Colwill again on tonight’s evidence I worry about his overall fitness looked like he’d been on the nest all day. We desperately need O’Dowda fit for the Jacks game.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:24 pm

Difficult to choose. I thought Grant, Horvath and Phillips were all superb today.

On their team I thought Sorba Thomas was superb. If Huddersfield go down I wouldn’t be disappointed with getting him, especially won’t be threat at set pieces combined with out already existing threat at the same thing. He was the only dangerous player from their team IMO

Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:18 pm

How do we vote for Turnbull?

Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:15 pm

18 votes each - Phillips and Grant ...Still time to vote :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:43 am

Wanted to vote for turnball but he seems to left or changed his names.