Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We have now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can b

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:53 am

We’ve now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can be viewed a step forward – how did it get to this?
Four matches without a home goal now.
Not Won at home since 9th December. And Bulut is now satisfied after last night WOW

Re: We have now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can b

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:57 am

Before yesterdays game, Blackburn hadn’t kept a clean sheet in 17 games..

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:19 am

Agree, it’s still not good enough.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:We’ve now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can be viewed a step forward – how did it get to this?
Four matches without a home goal now.
Not Won at home since 9th December. And Bulut is now satisfied after last night WOW

Annis

Sadly we as fans can do nothing about it we just have to suck it up along with ramsey missing sawyers hanging on for a wage along with robinson not doing anything in the transfer window of note infact most of buluts new recruits started on the bench and made no impression when they did come on
I really don' t know what the answer is
apart from some welsh billionare buying the club as tan once sarcastically stated
I also cannot see any major rebuild on the horizon can anybody see tan splashing out 20 million on a rebuild because we need a big rebuild not just a bunch of more loans again unless they are top notch loans but everybody will say we should not be paying silly wages as if its there money and then moan that we are rubbish
the old saying you pay for what you get
we could end up staying in this groundhog day for years to come
i wish someone would come up with an answer
sadly i don' t have the answer or any say as a fan.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:38 am

I was so happy we didn't lose and managed to get a point last nite it's quite ridiculous.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:15 am

After last nights result the next step up is getting a win against Stoke.
We don`t have the players to play whatever tactics Erol is trying to play.

There is no outlet from defence with wingers going inside, every time Collins had ball Grant was inside the time he gets in front of Collins hes marked ,Collins then passes backwards.
Players need to play the game on front foot that`s in front of them not passing backwards slowing attacks down so defence is waiting for them.

Playing the game 20 yards from penalty area with 10 men in a home game is not good enough,
Football is a results game but we all need to be entertained not sent to sleep.

Passing to a team mate in Blue should be essential for a pro player
We will be lucky to stay up if we continue to play this way.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:25 am

As daft as it sounds, it did represent a very small improvement in performance. Let’s hope that translates into an improvement in confidence too.
Confidence from the manager to be braver will permeate into the players too.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:29 am

Yep Mr bulutt is trying to bore us to death..and it's working judging by the empty stadium last night

Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:37 am

It's because it's been so shite for months. Last night, I saw some fight. At the least, that's improvement for me.

Blackburn played their part mind, they were terrible. Missed passes at this level, from a team that carved us apart last season.