Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Goals at Home In 2024

Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:53 am

A little better showing last night, against a very poor Blackburn side, but again we didn't trouble their net. They really
should have been put to the sword? Was great to see Chopra there last night, just what we need, someone to make those
darting little runs through into pockets and channels. Our attacking play final third is abysmal.

No goals at home in 2024 . Two months 7 hours since we saw Karlan Grant banged one in against Plymouth, in our
"Boxing Day Bonanaza"

As a spectacle, it's beyond poor, just where is our next home goal coming from?

403 minutes of actual play - no goals?

Everybody happy this morning?! .... I ain't! :bluescarf:

Re: No Goals at Home In 2024

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:17 am

I’m certainly not happy! Absolutely piss poor again and no goal threat whatsoever.

That was my last game of the season, poor atmosphere and I’m just not enjoying the experience anymore. The players don’t give a f**k! I’m not renewing next season, be my first season without a season ticket since 2002 when my mum and dad let me go to home games on my own. I’m Starting a new job in June with the military, and my commute to home games will get even bigger. I could justify it if we had a plan in place and a goal to reach, but the regime are hell bent on sucking whatever is left of our soul out. We will be where Reading and Wigan are soon, that’s the reality of it all.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:27 am

Why he can’t see that Grant is our biggest threat through the middle I’ll never know. He’s the only player that looks like scoring.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:45 am

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I’m certainly not happy! Absolutely piss poor again and no goal threat whatsoever.

That was my last game of the season, poor atmosphere and I’m just not enjoying the experience anymore. The players don’t give a f**k! I’m not renewing next season, be my first season without a season ticket since 2002 when my mum and dad let me go to home games on my own. I’m Starting a new job in June with the military, and my commute to home games will get even bigger. I could justify it if we had a plan in place and a goal to reach, but the regime are hell bent on sucking whatever is left of our soul out. We will be where Reading and Wigan are soon, that’s the reality of it all.

So you would if it was premier league?!

Good luck with new job though buddy. Anything exciting?

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:58 am

Underhill1927 wrote:Why he can’t see that Grant is our biggest threat through the middle I’ll never know. He’s the only player that looks like scoring.

Everyone screams to play him centre forward it's a complete joke. Etete spends more time arguing with the ref on his 'arris!

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:30 pm

Tanmustgo wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I’m certainly not happy! Absolutely piss poor again and no goal threat whatsoever.

So you would if it was premier league?!

Good luck with new job though buddy. Anything exciting?

Nothing overly exciting. Need to stay UK side until my daughters health improves so I’m off to be a Phase 1 instructor for 2 years. Taking new recruits through basic training. Should be an experience if nothing else :lol: