Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Joel Colwill & Cian Ashford “

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:08 pm

Joel Colwill and Cian Ashford were on the bench for Saturday’s game at Norwich.

Joel Colwill is playing for the U21s today so won’t be involved tonight.

Cian Ashford is not in the U21 squad so is likely to be in the First Team squad for the fixture against Blackburn Rovers.

Re: “ Joel Colwill & Cian Ashford “

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:29 pm

I would love to see the lad get a chance, he's not shy in running with the ball and making things happen, granted at a much lower level but he might do it in the first team

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:44 pm

kyle08 wrote:I would love to see the lad get a chance, he's not shy in running with the ball and making things happen, granted at a much lower level but he might do it in the first team

Having watched U21 games and spoken to people, I think that Joel will be even better than his brother in the future.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
kyle08 wrote:I would love to see the lad get a chance, he's not shy in running with the ball and making things happen, granted at a much lower level but he might do it in the first team

Having watched U21 games and spoken to people, I think that Joel will be even better than his brother in the future.

I agree I have seen Joel alot aswell, very good on the ball can make a tackle great vision his future is looking bright

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:20 pm

I think Ashford will be better than them both.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:34 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Joel Colwill and Cian Ashford were on the bench for Saturday’s game at Norwich.

Joel Colwill is playing for the U21s today so won’t be involved tonight.

Cian Ashford is not in the U21 squad so is likely to be in the First Team squad for the fixture against Blackburn Rovers.

Ashford should of come on instead of Etete on Saturday, hes scoring for fun this season .

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:34 pm

theclaw wrote:I think Ashford will be better than them both.

Agree , needs to be given a chance a natural goal scorer .

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:21 pm

Play 442 with Ashford playing off Etete or the new striker who is no better.